AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Collapsible Text in bio?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 22, 2022
Europe
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@marycorner10
Tumblr Username
marycorner
Streamate Username
MaryCorner
Hello everyone!

I have been trying to add to my bio code some collapsible/unfoldable text (a couple of translations that don't need to be fully visible if not needed) at the bottom, with no luck.
Everything I have tried was successful when viewing locally, but wasn't collapsed/collapsible when added to my bio code.
No "summary" and "details" attributes worked, no "accordion" button, nothing.
Like this or that.
I even asked AI for advice, none of their ideas was helpful.

I start to think that there's no way to do this because it's being blocked by the CB code for some reason.
Or maybe I am pasting it at the wrong place inside my code?

Last edited:
Reactions: MaryCorner
Upvote 0
Chaturbate only supports a small subset of HTML tags in the bio, and <button> and <div> are not on the supported tags list. It's been some time since I've done any HTML work on CB, but I don't think they strip any of the CSS.

Edited to add: the usual hack-around is to use CSS to make <p> and list elements look/work like divs or buttons.
Thank you for the info! At least I know now it can't be done that way!

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0