AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Colluding for fake/fraud tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2018
Hi all,

I just want to know if chaturbate is ok with the fact that broadcasters collude with members to get fraudulent/fake tokens? I know of a model who previously received a warning on recieving around 20k + fraudulent tokens, so she made a new id and I feel the same was still continuing as she was receiving enormously large tokens daily from one time visit members.

I even reported the suspected usernames to cb support but they haven't responded back since a month and she still continues.

Her new id was recently banned again , I'm assuming for the same reason but was unbanned again,strange! It's just unfair to other models who I read here have been banned forever,but certain people are left free because cb chooses to do nothing about it.

If you've had an auto reply then I would recommend replying to that and ask CB if they received your message regarding the situation.

I would also consider that a lot of models can be working via a studio so they would have someone emailing support on their behalf. Plus Support / Fraud department would be looking at the accounts if theres any strange activity going on with accounts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
You are guessing at things from the obsessive sidelines.
How is this actually affecting YOU and why do you care so much?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Chaturbate bans for everything, which is why I no longer spend time there. Not risking building up a fanbase to find I'm banned for no reason or some false report some disgruntled viewer made because he didn't get free tits.

There is no way in hell they would allow a performer back on the site if fraud were involved, wouldn't even make logical sense. It's hard enough for legit performers to get back on who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate bans for everything, which is why I no longer spend time there. Not risking building up a fanbase to find I'm banned for no reason or some false report some disgruntled viewer made because he didn't get free tits.

There is no way in hell they would allow a performer back on the site if fraud were involved, wouldn't even make logical sense. It's hard enough for legit performers to get back on who did absolutely nothing wrong.

I agree whole hardheartedly.

Upvote 0
what are fraud tokens? can anyone give an example of a fraud token use case?

Upvote 0
what are fraud tokens? can anyone give an example of a fraud token use case?

They're ether talking about a model tipping themselves, Or he could be talking about credit card fraud.

In this case, I think they're referring to self tipping. Which I think CB has already said is allowed.

A model might self tip for lots of reasons. Maybe they want to try and increase their rank. Or maybe they want to get their countdown moving, and a few tips might geese the wheel. Much like a barista might leave a dollar into the tip jar, just to get the tip jar going.

Upvote 0
They're ether talking about a model tipping themselves, Or he could be talking about credit card fraud.

In this case, I think they're referring to self tipping. Which I think CB has already said is allowed.

A model might self tip for lots of reasons. Maybe they want to try and increase their rank. Or maybe they want to get their countdown moving, and a few tips might geese the wheel. Much like a barista might leave a dollar into the tip jar, just to get the tip jar going.

Not sure where, but punker barbie stated some while ago that tipping yourself is fine, as long as u dont move tokens from one account to another. be more specific, use the tokens you earn from other members. move them to another account u own then tip u on the one u work. she said that might rise a flag.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0

Wait, what?!? so if i use the "tip goal" and restart it there is some rank somewhere that this effects as opposed to using "the auto reset tip goal" Well ive been doing that all wrong....

Upvote 0
Wait, what?!? so if i use the "tip goal" and restart it there is some rank somewhere that this effects as opposed to using "the auto reset tip goal" Well ive been doing that all wrong....
Not sure why you got that idea.

Lelo was just saying the person in question seems to have been tipping themselves, and listed some reasons why they may have been doing so. Nothing to do with how the tip goal/auto reset tip goal stuff works.

Upvote 0

Yes,

And customer service is terrible.

Sometimes it takes a week to wait for an email,

This laziness only creates more problems.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.