AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

completely new, wanna make money will do almost anything, tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2016
what are the best free sites to sell dirty socks/panties panties with masturbation videos w / the panties included w/ video, custom request videos, i have tried to get verified on reddit but u need karma and active account for 3 weeks, i dont reddit, can someone help me out i have all the vids and stuff ready + verification it's me, point me in the right direction

Ebanned

ExtraLunchMoney

AdultWork? Question mark because I think they allow you to sell physical goods in their 'marketplace' area. Just keep in mind that most of the guys on there are in the UK area. Also, I keep hearing that you now have to have a passport to be approved for AdultWork. I used to cam on there a while back, and I have never had a passport.

CamModelDirectory?

LiveCamModelShows

^Okay, I just wanted to add that LiveCamModelShows isn't accepting any new model applications at this time, so maybe bookmark that one for a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.