AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Compliment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zippypinhead said:
ErinEcstasy said:
Oh jeeze, I always get the cheezy compliments!

I'm sure it's because you're very Gouda at your job.

Gouda? I bet she's grate.

When models fondue their genitals and brie all sexy, guys tend to give them their unfeta'd attention. It's emental to think how easily some models can make members bleu their loads. Some guys just camember being teased for long. To these guys I say; it's nacho fault.

Okay. I'm done :whistle:

MJLKMOP.png

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I got this in a PM from another model just now.

I know you don't have a lot of confidence in your English skillz but honestly I am always amazed when I read your writing. You write just like a (quite eloquent) native speaker. Even like the way you convey humor is just...like...completely indistinguishable.

LCbsyTD.gif

basically anything that compliments my character as opposed to my tits, ass and/or pussy.

one I remember recently was that I have a big heart and a true affinity for helping others. I'm a sexual assault/domestic violence victim advocate and going for my MSW. I talk about it often on MFC.

Reactions: NaNatasha
This thread could use a bump!
Any awesome new compliments, ladies? :)

I got two today that stood out a bit.

Guy after buying my forever-Snapchat: "You seem to have an interesting, and fun personality. Figured you'd be the best choice, if any for trying out snapchat with an MFC model."

"Thanks for cheering me up. Today is already lot less gloomy because of you."

"You really pull off that 'Raped Vintage Doll' look."

OK maybe not everyone's idea of a compliment but actually yes that's usually what I'm going for. :thumbleft:

NaughtyBellaXx said:
One of my highest ranked regulars compliments me all the time and I always appreciate it but I think this one comment from him, easily trumps all the others.

"You know, I bet your absolutely stunning without all that shit (meaning makeup) on your face. You're just fucking gorgeous."

Several nights later on cam after a horrible day with no make-up on and horrible hair, my regular popped in to say hi.

"see i knew it"
me: "knew what?"
"you're absolutely perfect just like that too. I wouldn't change a thing"

:-D :love7:

*whips out his notepad and pen

Reactions: Teagan
I have to say, the best compliments I get are off cam. My regular high tippers routinely let me know their weekend plans so I know when to be around or not. Because Streamate is not as tip-based, this makes a huge difference for me.

My favorite though was a pleasant private session on streamate, which does not do offline tips, where my guest was polite but reserved. I logged into MFC a few days later (curiously, I like to look at my horrible cam score), and I found he had bothered to look me up and send me a tip.

Guys tell me I'm pretty all day long. Going out of your way, way after the fact, to tip extra for a show is very flattering.

I'm not a money grubber, but if I want to hear how pretty/smart/funny I am, I just go to a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.