AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Confessions of a Cam Girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I farted on cam, then someone asked me if I did and I said no and blamed my cat.

But it was really me!!!

(Directed by M. Night Shyamalan)

eeek i was in a private blowjob show and he was really directing me to deepthroat more and i puked. like.. bad. it was all over my floor.

caireen said:
eeek i was in a private blowjob show and he was really directing me to deepthroat more and i puked. like.. bad. it was all over my floor.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh man, I started crying I was laughing so hard. This is just adorable :h:
I hope everything went ok after!

I once forgot for about 10 minutes that I had my pajama pants on while wearing a skin-tight corset. Sexaaaaaay!

caireen said:

I feel closer to Cai because we have puke stories :)

Mine was during a private where I had his audio on and I was doing a deepthroat show. At some point between his heavy breathing and grunting he hawked a loogie onto his cock (and I mean hawked a loogie, with all the associated horrible sounds) and let it drip down from his mouth agonizingly slowly but he missed and it landed on his incredibly thick public hair and then when he tried to fish it out of his thatch and I just started to hurl. I dove off the bed onto the floor to wretch and knew instantaneously that there was no recovery and in between heaves reached up and ended the private. The kicker was that his cam and audio was still on after the private was "ended" and as I was crawling across the floor into the hallway trying to get to an area more suitable for vomitus I could hear him coo in a sing song voice (like he was calling a cat) "where'd you go baaaaaaybeeeeeeee, my cock needs you baaaaaaybeee..." I'm pretty sure I blacked out.

:lol: Lemons story has reassured me that my decision to avoid cam to cam at all costs is the right one. I have a weak stomach and I also like to imagine all my guys are Johnny Depp and Tom Hardy. I actually enjoy being horny while Im in a private, so seeing and hearing a a man hawk a loogie onto his nether regions would ruin me for life.

I mean, WHY OH WHY SWEET BABY JESUS would you do that!!? There needs to be badges of honor given for the awful things cam girls witness while watching cams. Lemon, you need to be celebrated like a damn purple heart soldier.

Reactions: SNATCH
LovelyLemon said:
caireen said:

Mine was during a private where I had his audio on and I was doing a deepthroat show. At some point between his heavy breathing and grunting he hawked a loogie onto his cock (and I mean hawked a loogie, with all the associated horrible sounds) and let it drip down from his mouth agonizingly slowly but he missed and it landed on his incredibly thick public hair and then when he tried to fish it out of his thatch and I just started to hurl. I dove off the bed onto the floor to wretch and knew instantaneously that there was no recovery and in between heaves reached up and ended the private. The kicker was that his cam and audio was still on after the private was "ended" and as I was crawling across the floor into the hallway trying to get to an area more suitable for vomitus I could hear him coo in a sing song voice (like he was calling a cat) "where'd you go baaaaaaybeeeeeeee, my cock needs you baaaaaaybeee..." I'm pretty sure I blacked out.

:lol: Oh man! I can hear him calling you in my head!!!! GIT HIM OUT!
I am trying to think of something... I'm at a loss. I'm sure I have something! I'll check back.

LovelyLemon said:
caireen said:

this is SO funny. grossssssssssssss. i have had a lot of weird c2c-ers but that one takes the cake for gross-ness.

and yes- i have NO idea WHAT made me keep going, but because when i started to puke my head was down, i just put it down off cam. i remember i knew he only had a few tokens left, and i was really paranoid about badly-rated privates effing up my cam score at that point, so i waited for him to run out. i think he just thought i was choking really hard, cause he messaged me after 'omgg bb sooo hot' or something equally generic.

LovelyLemon said:
. At some point between his heavy breathing and grunting he hawked a loogie onto his cock (and I mean hawked a loogie, with all the associated horrible sounds) and let it drip down from his mouth agonizingly slowly but he missed and it landed on his incredibly thick public hair and then when he tried to fish it out of his thatch.
This right here....ruined my breakfast and I just wanna say I would have felt VERY much the same.....god damn that's NASTY!

A lot of guys who want the really hard/deep deep-throating actually WANT the puke...

I warn them up front that I'm not willing to mess up my room like that.

LadyLuna said:
A lot of guys who want the really hard/deep deep-throating actually WANT the puke...

I warn them up front that I'm not willing to mess up my room like that.

I was on a tubesite last week and one of those popup ads for camsites opened and it connects to some random girl's cam....she was explaining how she needs a certain number of tokens or something for an anal private because it takes her seven minutes to prepare or clean up or something and I tabbed to it and it was you Luna haha :p

Yeah, I've started requiring a 200 token tip before an anal private... too many guys took me private, asked for anal, and ended the private as soon as the dildo touched my ass... x.x

Reactions: RoxieRed
It was my first time using Skype and the guy made it really boring. When the show was over, I clicked the X and said to myself, out loud "that was fucking boring!". Then I heard him cough. I didn't realize you have to click the phone to disconnect the call! I never talk to myself, why in the hell did I choose to do so on this day? I totally played it off, I don't remember what I tried to say I was referring to, but he acted like he believed me. There's no way the poor guy didn't know I was talking about him.

LovelyLemon said:
caireen said:

Haha :-D
But... ewww, no :?

caireen said:

Yeah... I've totally done this. Now, I only consume protein shakes and tea before and while I cam, that way there is no danger of me barfing in private.

Ever since I've gotten better at deepthroating I have trouble gagging, so twice now I've barfed attempting to get a good gag. Le sigh.

Umm... confessions...

On Streamate a man sent me a photo of himself on a floral couch with a crocheted blanket and a teddy bear on it. I was laughing my ass off because it looked like a granny's house... that guy was probably 50 years old. He asked me when I wanted to come visit.

I was laughing my ass off...

Please members, please support your local camgirl and send her nonsense like this. It's far easier for me to make up love stories about a random dude's cock if I'm snorting Monster out my nose.

Reactions: BettyBallistic
WAIT I HAVE A BETTER ONE!!!!!!!

So this guy takes me to private and says,

"Time to go take a SHOWER!!!"
I told him I would happily shower but he could not follow me. He said,
"STOP!!"
"Go take a shower for TEN MINUTES!! Then come back NAKED and CLEAN!!"

So I went upstairs, talked to Mansicle for a while, watched some TV, then stuck my head in the shower to get it kind of wet and went back downstairs not really expecting him to still be there. He was. (I probably would have taken a shower if I hadn't half an hour earlier.)

Apparently he was at work, so there were large gaps of time between what he had me to. When I got back he said,

"GOOD!!! Now, show me your TOYS slave!!"

I showed him my three dildos and there was about a two or three minute gap before he said,

"Get a LEASH and CLAMPS slut!!!!"

I did so, and waited about five minutes before he had me do the next thing.

Anyway, this all goes on and after a little while he has me RIDE my DILDO. If any of you ladies are familiar with this, using your upper thigh muscles to go up and down repeatedly is extremely tiring. So eventually I just stayed down on the table and rotated my hips a bit. (Oh yeah, I do all my shows on top of the kitchen table)

This lasted for a few minutes, though, and it was boring as fuck.

So I leaned forward in a sexy position to give him a better view of my boobs, and...

Browsed Tumblr and ACF. During a show. I kept checking back on the private to see if he had any more instructions, but apparently he was super pleased. At the end he said,

"You could do that ALL DAY slut!!!! I will see you SOON for more TRAINING to make you MINE!!!!"

And he finally ended the private.

Reactions: Evvie
Kristin Paige said:
It was my first time using Skype and the guy made it really boring.

It's ok, ask any model on MFC who I have taken private or Skype, they'll tell you I'm super boring, too.

:lol:

And, no, it wasn't me who took you to that Skype. I'm sure I'd be even more boring. :p

UncleThursday said:
Kristin Paige said:
It was my first time using Skype and the guy made it really boring.

It's ok, ask any model on MFC who I have taken private or Skype, they'll tell you I'm super boring, too.

:lol:

And, no, it wasn't me who took you to that Skype. I'm sure I'd be even more boring. :p

I dunno about that, this one was pretty bad lol.

Evvie, send that guy my way anytime! I'll totally get paid to fuck around like that. He seemed easy to please hehe.

Fay_Galore said:
this needs an up!

I make screenshots of super attractive visitors who have their cam on. (so far I have two :') )

Ha, I do that. I take little screenshots of things that surprise me when I'm watching cams, like super athletic dudes. This guy was the most recent (I blurred out the dudes junk, but I'm putting it behind a spoiler anyway in case someone doesn't want to see naked man abs):

Attachments

• abs.jpg
    abs.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 234
AllisonWilder said:
Fay_Galore said:
this needs an up!

I make screenshots of super attractive visitors who have their cam on. (so far I have two :') )

Ha, I do that. I take little screenshots of things that surprise me when I'm watching cams, like super athletic dudes. This guy was the most recent (I blurred out the dudes junk, but I'm putting it behind a spoiler anyway in case someone doesn't want to see naked man abs):

ah, not too shabby looking! wouldnt mind that on my screen!

RainyDayGuy said:
General rule when blurring out a man's junk in a photo. Make the blurred area at least twice as big as it needs to be. Male ego and all that.

I did. It was mostly out of frame due to his arm and leg, it was just the very top that was showing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.