AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Confused about media manager, my posts, mass messeges, my media and all related stuff

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2023
Hey there,
I apologies first if there is any mistake I have made in this thread. But I really wanna know about the media manager and all it's related things. Because I'm a new performer there and don't know much things about Streamates. Especially the media and posts. I have seen other performs uploaded photos in their cammodels profile and it's visible non explicit photos. But I don't know how Can I upload my photos so that It will visible to my cammodels profile. Also I don't know how to add videos for sell. I have uploaded some pictures by curious and all my pictures were approved but It doesn't show to my profile. I don't know how to do it properly. Also as a male performer it's super tough to get viwers in the room. I barely managed $11.30 in last 3days of broadcasting.

Can anyone help me in this issue?

Can anyone guide me?

Status
Not open for further replies.