AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Congratulations Mila

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaMike42

V.I.P. AmberLander
May 2, 2010
For those who don't know, Mila got... A rather large tip today. I'll let Mila decide if she wants to disclose the exact amount (I heard what it was in another room), but let's say for now that it is almost definitely the largest tip in MFC history.

All I can say is that is one devoted friend that you have there, Mila. Again, congratulations.

(I hope you don't mind me making this topic. I thought it deserved a little bit of recognition)

Wow, it must have been big, as it catapulted her up to #2 in Miss MFC. You go, girl!

Attachments

• 1253940723121.png
    1253940723121.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 929
Looks like Mila is attracting lots of attention. I noticed someone going around with an account created this month named MiIaMiIanXXX... so some of that attention may not be of the friendly type. A shame really.

Congratulations. With how hard you work, you deserve it. :p

thx all I will make a formal topic about it ...It was 260.000 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) tokens ...OMFG........from one of my biggest tippers..
Totally unexpected ..and yes he paid for every single one of them...

Thx guys ....I am still not going for #1 (I will be off 10 days this month for my boob job)

Go Asha Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiss Mila

I had soooooooooooooooo much fun tonight. I ruv u Mila!!!! Congrats babe!!

MilaMilanXXX said:
thx all I will make a formal topic about it ...It was 260.000 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) tokens ...OMFG........from one of my biggest tippers..
Totally unexpected ..and yes he paid for every single one of them...

Thx guys ....I am still not going for #1 (I will be off 10 days this month for my boob job)

Go Asha Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiss Mila

Congratulations!
(Also go Asha).

Also - I wish so many people diddn't prefer large artificial boobs.
Hope it goes well anyway. :)

You know, this tip made me have a dream last night where I won the lottery. I won $250M (After taxes), and after putting half in a savings account, and then paying off my parents' house and cars and my siblings' loans, I got Amber to #1 in Miss MFC by myself. Literally by myself. As in, no one else tipped her anything, and she did no groups. For the whole month.

Was an awesome dream

NinjaMike42 said:
You know, this tip made me have a dream last night where I won the lottery. I won $250M (After taxes), and after putting half in a savings account, and then paying off my parents' house and cars and my siblings' loans, I got Amber to #1 in Miss MFC by myself. Literally by myself. As in, no one else tipped her anything, and she did no groups. For the whole month.

Was an awesome dream

hey Mike

Now that would be an Epic Miss MFC win ...you come in day 1 ......you tip 1.5 million tokens ..say hi Amber...bye Amber.....and both of you come back at the end of the month to claim victory .....hahahahaha...would love to see that cam rate !!!!!

Congrats Mila - been a quiet admirer for a long time.

Don't spend it all in one place.

Mirra said:
luvsyou said:
Congrats Mila - been a quiet admirer for a long time.

Don't spend it all in one place.

If what I've heard is correct, that's actually her plan. o_O

Tell me , tell me , tell me Mirra what did you hear? I get the strangest rumors ..I love them all....hahahaha

kiss Mila

wow that is crazy! congrats how exciting. i have a question since i know mfc has spending limits what is the spending limit and what credit card allows you to make a $26,000 purchase online?

amberdawnnude said:
wow that is crazy! congrats how exciting. i have a question since i know mfc has spending limits what is the spending limit and what credit card allows you to make a $26,000 purchase online?

2 possibilities-

A- he built up a large stash of tokens through multiple token buys

B- there is an option to do a bank wire transfer to buy tokens. The minimum token buy this way is $150 (1875 tkns). I'm betting that this is what he did.

Knowing Peter my tipper , he probably build it up but got the main amount with a bank transfer...but again I am not sure.. I know he has an enormous amount of reward points, the highest I have ever seen on a premium

I think Peter ( the 260K guy) and also Dave ( my other big tipper) have higher reward points then for example Shy's Pervy_ ( with his 20+ accounts) ...I am just a very lucky girl , and I know that ....... I kick myself every day to see if it is real..

I was always happy to see you get those huge tips.
Any girl for that matter because I know we all work hard.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.