AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Connection Problems CTB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
I have a big problem with my stream, in last period I keep being disconnected while I m online. In my stream today I had a private and in that time my OBS disconnected 3 times! same problem when I m in free chat; OBS get disconect and reconnect after 15 seconds but also stream stops for 10 seconds even if OBS is still working. I have doubts if the problem is because of OBS because I tried to use SplitCam too and I have same problem.... stream got disconnected from 5 in 5 minutes... :cry: My internet is ok, OBS/SPLITCAM are updated and I didn't change nothing in my setting.. Any help is welcome :heartbreak: thank you.

Reactions: anabeauty37
It is a shot in the dark but "Generate new Token" helped me at one time when I had an instable stream. I think I remebered reading something about that in the CB help section. Could have been coincidence but maybe worth a try:

After click on "use external software (OBS)" on the "my broadcast" page click "view RTMP/OBS broadcast information and stream key" then "generate new token" then "OK". The new token is a long code that is displayed at the top of the page now. Copy it and insert it in OBS software in "settings" -> "Stream" Don't forget to save the settings in OBS before you close the settings window. Button bottom right, I don't know the engish name of that button.

I guess that code is an ID for OBS to establish the link. When they get too old it might be the case that they get jumbled due to server updates on CBs part. But that's only a guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: EllaM
I have a big problem with my stream, in last period I keep being disconnected while I m online. In my stream today I had a private and in that time my OBS disconnected 3 times! same problem when I m in free chat; OBS get disconect and reconnect after 15 seconds but also stream stops for 10 seconds even if OBS is still working. I have doubts if the problem is because of OBS because I tried to use SplitCam too and I have same problem.... stream got disconnected from 5 in 5 minutes... :cry: My internet is ok, OBS/SPLITCAM are updated and I didn't change nothing in my setting.. Any help is welcome :heartbreak: thank you.

If you pick a specific server in obs like Amsterdam for example do you still have the problem?

Reactions: EvaRomania
For me it s the same but just in the Mornings European Time. In the evening/ night it works. Sometimes it does like that even 10 times in a row. I will try to change the servers . Maybe it happens to other people too. I am from Romania

For me it s the same but just in the Mornings European Time. In the evening/ night it works. Sometimes it does like that even 10 times in a row. I will try to change the servers . Maybe it happens to other people too. I am from Romania
could be.. I m from Romania too.

Maybe our internet service here in Romania is not stable all the time but i think it s 99% from Chaturbate . Maybe some others have this problems too.

Try to check if you stream past 5pm or 6pm . For me it works better after 6pm but when i enter in the morning is awfull ( not every day) .

Have you experienced the problems in the mornings?

Maybe our internet service here in Romania is not stable all the time but i think it s 99% from Chaturbate . Maybe some others have this problems too.

Try to check if you stream past 5pm or 6pm . For me it works better after 6pm but when i enter in the morning is awfull ( not every day) .

Have you experienced the problems in the mornings?
My internet looks fine, SpeedTest also have good results. I only work in afternoon, about 7-11 pm Romania time zone so idk how is it in the morning.
I did some changes in OBS today, I will let you to know if I get a better connection after this .

Did you continue to experience the problem when you tried a specific server like Amsterdam?
I will see, today is first day when I stream after few days off. I changed the server and I m waiting to see how will be conection, I just started to brodcast, I will have a resons in few hours ❤️

When I was frustrated with OBS, and decided to go back to using the regular model web broadcaster, this was happening to me on MyFreeCams (Even after changing servers). I was getting disconnected multiple times a night until I had to just give up and log off for the night. Finally I went back to using OBS, and everything was fine.

When I recently used the regular web broadcaster on Stripchat, on my end the web broadcaster would go back and forth saying "Good/Poor/Bad/No Video" (Even though my video looked fine). But members were telling me they could see and hear me just fine. I love Stripchat, but like I've been saying for months now...the site is glitchy as hell. Lol. They also will often have 6,000+ models online at the same time. 👀

I'm just glad to have gotten the hang of OBS, because without it I'd probably still be getting disconnected from MFC multiple times a night...and having Stripchat's web broadcaster going nuts on me.

The other day when I was having problems with dropped frames on OBS, I followed some of the following tips, and then everything was better:

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM
Did you continue to experience the problem when you tried a specific server like Amsterdam?
For me it s working. Thank you so much you saved us 😁

Also i m using your service to check my hours and users all the time. Congrats for the website.

Reactions: cbhours
What bitrate i need to use 1980x1280
Now 10.000bitrate and disconect reconect obs to cb i have problem help me
I dont see that in my list of resolutions when I pull up a brios camera properties, if you mean 1920x1080 the bitrate for CB is 5000 for 30fps and i think 8000 for 60fps? Have you already tried picking a specific stream server like Amsterdam?

I directed a model I know to this thread and she changed her server to Amsterdam, turned off her A/V and Malwarebytes (just for the stream time) and regenerated her CB OBS stream code and the difference in her stream was very noticeable. She also adjusted the reconnection time to 3seconds (from the default 10 seconds). She has her bitrate now set at 5000 (she was on 8000) for 1920x1080-30fps as well.

She'd often lag out and there would be times where the stream would just not be working at all, while this happened at first just after these changes she then proceeded to have a 2 hour stream with no dropouts, no lagging at all - first time in months this has happened. While she's not holding her breath it will continue, there is some quiet optimism these changes might help.

Thanks for the suggestions all and especially @cbhours

Status
Not open for further replies.