AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Continuously targeted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2022
This is absolutely ridiculous. I've been targeted by the same bully, the same group of bullies, now, for the past 17 months. (As long as i've been broadcasting.) They sit in my room logged out, record me, try to dox me, try to nitpick my streams and hyper-focus on them to find reasons to report me. I know i am not the only one this has happened to/ is happening to. I am a 300 pound+, disabled polynesian dude (who does not collect disability) and i count on camming to exist. I've worked super-hard on SC now for 17 months or so, and 99.9% of my messages are either me trying to sell my Stripchat videos , via PM or asking people to do full shows with me / add Tokens. You people have to stop letting these bullies that have nothing better to do , but, destroy our reputations and get us cancelled do this, man. There has to be some sort "reasonable cause" , to act on a report, especially when it's the same damn people, doing the same damn damage, to the same damn guy... over, over, over, over and over, again. I've spent literally my last almost 2 years being the best cammer i can be. Making my profile excellent, making my room excellent, improving my look, busting my tail and continiously trying to get people to add tokens, do shows with me, buy my stripchat content. And for what? To get my account turned off, b/c the same crazy guy that is literally obsessed with me, files reports on me on a Sunday (his day off.) This always seems to be on a Sunday. I work the whole week and then right before payout, boom, my account gets shut off. Some days, i barely make 5 dollars, what do i do, contact support and complain and ask yall to build a more efficient system to drive traffic to our rooms or think of our innovations. NO. I never complain to yall, i just try to work harder to improve my show and self. In addition, i have Chronic Lyme Disease... among other issues, and practically camming is all i can do.... can you not do this? Can you stop letting these trolls destroy model after model? Most of the time on screen during a live broadcast, I AM ACTING. So, things i say, are part of my ONLINE CHARACTER. (As many do, its called a "show", after all.) Please, stop doing this to people that work on your site 24-7 like me, i put in so much work..... you all know this by now.... turn my account on .... thank you .... i've sent you an email.... my email address ends with the word "ACCOUNT" @Charlie_SC @xChloe

Hello @upset
Please check my PM so I can obtain your SC details and investigate this matter further.

Upvote 0

You've been a member of this forum since 2012, and this is what you choose your first post to be? Using someone else's thread to spam a link that has nothing to do with the topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I missed it. But I think that I am probably thankful for that.

Since the person has been removed from the forum since my post, it kind of makes my above post look like I'm going crazy or something. 😂 I had quoted someone else who had spammed this thread with some link, and talking about PayPal, etc. They're gone now.

Upvote 0
Since the person has been removed from the forum since my post, it kind of makes my above post look like I'm going crazy or something. 😂 I had quoted someone else who had spammed this thread with some link, and talking about PayPal, etc. They're gone now.
Sorry I had to decide to delete your whole post or just the quote. If something is spam try not to directly reply or quote it (which reposts the links) so that when I hit my spam button it just goes poof :D

That spammer is pretty persistent, 3 accounts in the last day or so. GUH

Upvote 0
Sorry I had to decide to delete your whole post or just the quote. If something is spam try not to directly reply or quote it (which reposts the links) so that when I hit my spam button it just goes poof :D

That spammer is pretty persistent, 3 accounts in the last day or so. GUH
I don't know much about this stuff so sorry for naive questions but it seems like the spammer posts from hacked accounts, is that right? Is that a reason for concern, should I change my password lol

Upvote 0
I don't know much about this stuff so sorry for naive questions but it seems like the spammer posts from hacked accounts, is that right? Is that a reason for concern, should I change my password lol
Only one of the 3 was an old account that had never been used and may have originally been created to spam anyway, I don't think there's reason to worry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.