AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Converting to Exclusive (or Private) Show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaDevin

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2021
Midwest, USA
Twitter Username
@Sultryeyesava
Streamate Username
Sultryeyesava
I try to greet everyone that comes into my room and ask them how they are doing.

So many guys say how horny they are and I respond with how horny is my favorite word and I could help them with that.

Typically they leave my room shortly after that.

What do you do to “entice” those men into taking you exclusive or private?

I have tried going into some rooms and watching but there seems to be some sort of lag and all of a sudden the model is in exclusive.

Reactions: Lilypod
It's a numbers game. You are doing what you ought to be. But the number of visitors will always greatly outweigh the number of spenders. Don't take it personally when they bounce in and out of free chat quickly. That is pretty typical SM member behavior. If your stream quality is good and you put the time in online, you will get more traffic which will get you more conversions.

My main suggestion, not knowing how you run your room, would be to follow up the initial ask with your offerings/what you like to do in-show (rather than waiting on a response or action from them). Using that time to advertise and talk about what you enjoy keeps their interest, and even if it doesn't convert that member, other members will hear what you say and hopefully have their interest piqued.

Upvote 0
Members entering and exiting is very common, it's just an SM thing whether it's member's window shopping around or could be tech issues. Get good at reading the members within the first few minutes of the interaction. Once you can figure out if they are legitimately interested in a session those are the ones worth furthering a discussion with to lead into a private. Being direct and asking if they are interested in a show after a few exchanges will save you time and allow for other private opportunities.

One way to entice them is by telling them what they can't have in free chat, especially below the belt nudity, full bottom nudity is only allowed in a paid session. Remind them there is a gold tip menu if they can't join in on a session today.

I recommend listing what to expect in Premium private shows and what is offered in Exclusive on your profile. This information is also great to have as a saved message to send in free chat.

Upvote 0
tip: turn off the enter and exiting guest alerts in your settings.
chatsettings.png

will help your morale

are you sitting? if you are, can they see your whole body? from my experience i've learned i can catch more attention if im standing or if my body is in the frame. try repositioning your webcam to see if that makes a difference.

Upvote 0
I get more attention when playing 80s hair bands in the back ground. I also made pvt more expensive then exclusive so I don't have those guys who are popping in to get a free show for under 30secs.... but you are doing what you are suppose too. sometimes they will come back and get a show. I find guys are going room to room to warm up and wont actually buy a show until just a few minutes before they cum... *shrugs*

Upvote 0
Everything above, plus lots of window shopping going on. A lot come in, say hi, and leave. They don't have any extra money right then, but they will fave me for when they do. Don't take it personally. My brand is about smiling and being bubbly, kinda rambunctious. So that's what I do. I try to move around a lot, and I love talking a lot. I often get guys who are not the ones I am even chatting with suddenly taking me exclusive. But just as often it's the guy that's been talking seriously. The ones that get right to it, and ask questions about what you have (fetish items) and what you do, are often worth paying attention to.

I agree with standing up a lot, and showing off your body in a cute outfit or get up. Although sometimes I sit and just put my feet up, which tends to bring in the Femdom guys. And the shoe and feet men.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's a numbers game. You are doing what you ought to be. But the number of visitors will always greatly outweigh the number of spenders. Don't take it personally when they bounce in and out of free chat quickly. That is pretty typical SM member behavior. If your stream quality is good and you put the time in online, you will get more traffic which will get you more conversions.

My main suggestion, not knowing how you run your room, would be to follow up the initial ask with your offerings/what you like to do in-show (rather than waiting on a response or action from them). Using that time to advertise and talk about what you enjoy keeps their interest, and even if it doesn't convert that member, other members will hear what you say and hopefully have their interest piqued.
I do struggle with what to say next. This advice will definitively help. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Members entering and exiting is very common, it's just an SM thing whether it's member's window shopping around or could be tech issues. Get good at reading the members within the first few minutes of the interaction. Once you can figure out if they are legitimately interested in a session those are the ones worth furthering a discussion with to lead into a private. Being direct and asking if they are interested in a show after a few exchanges will save you time and allow for other private opportunities.

One way to entice them is by telling them what they can't have in free chat, especially below the belt nudity, full bottom nudity is only allowed in a paid session. Remind them there is a gold tip menu if they can't join in on a session today.

I recommend listing what to expect in Premium private shows and what is offered in Exclusive on your profile. This information is also great to have as a saved message to send in free chat.
A saved message is a great idea! (I just learned about those the other day from here.) I also need to get better at asking more questions. Thank you!

Upvote 0
tip: turn off the enter and exiting guest alerts in your settings.
View attachment 90254

will help your morale

are you sitting? if you are, can they see your whole body? from my experience i've learned i can catch more attention if im standing or if my body is in the frame. try repositioning your webcam to see if that makes a difference.
I am turning the alert off today. 😁

I sit Indian style on my bed with my chest up showing. I am nervous about all of my body showing in the public chat because I am on the heavier side. I tried sitting on a chair next to my bed where you could see my legs and chest up but the camera was so far away then, you had to squint to see me.

I can try playing around with my room configuration again to see if I can get the chair closer to the camera.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
I get more attention when playing 80s hair bands in the back ground. I also made pvt more expensive then exclusive so I don't have those guys who are popping in to get a free show for under 30secs.... but you are doing what you are suppose too. sometimes they will come back and get a show. I find guys are going room to room to warm up and wont actually buy a show until just a few minutes before they cum... *shrugs*
I set my private rate higher also and there are still men who use it. I think I have to make it drastically higher. Lol

I do play current pop in the background but have it really low and turn it off for shows. Everyone and then I will ask if my music is too loud and always get no for an answer.

That is very true that some men will just hangout or go room to room until they are about ready to cum. Sigh…

Upvote 0
I do struggle with what to say next. This advice will definitively help. Thank you!
Something really easy for me is to ask what brought them in, often they will say they clicked because they saw whatever body part or fetish item in my preview so I will start talking about that. Or if they are a silent type, instead of asking I'll just say what I think it might be that drew them to click, or again (this is my go-to, can you tell?) I will simply rattle off what I want to do in a session.

Don't be afraid to repeat yourself often. As you've seen, members pop in and out rapidly. You may feel like a broken record, but to members only hearing your pitch briefly, it's not as repetitive as it feels to us.

Upvote 0
Everything above, plus lots of window shopping going on. A lot come in, say hi, and leave. They don't have any extra money right then, but they will fave me for when they do. Don't take it personally. My brand is about smiling and being bubbly, kinda rambunctious. So that's what I do. I try to move around a lot, and I love talking a lot. I often get guys who are not the ones I am even chatting with suddenly taking me exclusive. But just as often it's the guy that's been talking seriously. The ones that get right to it, and ask questions about what you have (fetish items) and what you do, are often worth paying attention to.

I agree with standing up a lot, and showing off your body in a cute outfit or get up. Although sometimes I sit and just put my feet up, which tends to bring in the Femdom guys. And the shoe and feet men.
Window shopping lost me two weeks of new status. I logged on and saw men coming and going and logged off working 15 min. It took me almost two weeks to talk myself into going back on and staying on. I am glad I did. I try not to think that is what they are doing now even though I know it is.

My brand is about smiling, being upbeat and a just a bit of a goofball. I hate the question “What do you like?” though becuase I honestly like being told what to do. That answer never converts. I am working on a different answer but it is awkward.

I don’t stand up and move around but might try putting more of my body in the frame.

Thank you for all of your suggestions and input!

• Hugs
Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0
Something really easy for me is to ask what brought them in, often they will say they clicked because they saw whatever body part or fetish item in my preview so I will start talking about that. Or if they are a silent type, instead of asking I'll just say what I think it might be that drew them to click, or again (this is my go-to, can you tell?) I will simply rattle off what I want to do in a session.

Don't be afraid to repeat yourself often. As you've seen, members pop in and out rapidly. You may feel like a broken record, but to members only hearing your pitch briefly, it's not as repetitive as it feels to us.
Oh! I do like the idea of asking what brought them in and going from there.

Repetitive here I come!

Upvote 0
Window shopping lost me two weeks of new status. I logged on and saw men coming and going and logged off working 15 min. It took me almost two weeks to talk myself into going back on and staying on. I am glad I did. I try not to think that is what they are doing now even though I know it is.

My brand is about smiling, being upbeat and a just a bit of a goofball. I hate the question “What do you like?” though becuase I honestly like being told what to do. That answer never converts. I am working on a different answer but it is awkward.

I don’t stand up and move around but might try putting more of my body in the frame.

Thank you for all of your suggestions and input!

I'm not sure if you mean you like being told what to do as in being submissive or just integrating their ideas into the session, but you can totally make that work!!! Something like "I like a man who takes charge" for the first one and "I'm a giver, I like to please and fulfill all your fantasies" or something for the second one.

Anyways, like others said, I also ask what brought them in specifically to my room, or if they say they're horny or something then I ask what makes them horny. Once they give me an answer, I say something that integrates whatever their fetish/interest is in a seductive manner, like something that stirs their imagination, then say we should talk/do more of it in exclusive. So for example, if a guy said he came in because of your boobs, you could be like "ooh, I would LOVE to oil up my boobs for you and show you how hot I look when I'm getting titty fucked, when it's just the two of us in exclusive."

Another important thing is to run your room so that it's obvious you're not going to chat/dirty talk all day. Usually after a little bit of chatting I'll say "well so and so, if you like me so much let's go exclusive" - if they don't once you've said that, it's usually not going to happen (I kick these people haha, but that's up to you). Other than my one liner when I'm telling people to go exclusive, I don't do much dirty talk for free - basically if people are asking questions it's obvious they're going to jerk off to, or excessively dirty talking, I just say "I would LOVE to tell you all about that once it's just the two of us in exclusive." Usually that gets people to either to take me exclusive, or stfu and leave 😅

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if you mean you like being told what to do as in being submissive or just integrating their ideas into the session, but you can totally make that work!!! Something like "I like a man who takes charge" for the first one and "I'm a giver, I like to please and fulfill all your fantasies" or something for the second one.

Anyways, like others said, I also ask what brought them in specifically to my room, or if they say they're horny or something then I ask what makes them horny. Once they give me an answer, I say something that integrates whatever their fetish/interest is in a seductive manner, like something that stirs their imagination, then say we should talk/do more of it in exclusive. So for example, if a guy said he came in because of your boobs, you could be like "ooh, I would LOVE to oil up my boobs for you and show you how hot I look when I'm getting titty fucked, when it's just the two of us in exclusive."

Another important thing is to run your room so that it's obvious you're not going to chat/dirty talk all day. Usually after a little bit of chatting I'll say "well so and so, if you like me so much let's go exclusive" - if they don't once you've said that, it's usually not going to happen (I kick these people haha, but that's up to you). Other than my one liner when I'm telling people to go exclusive, I don't do much dirty talk for free - basically if people are asking questions it's obvious they're going to jerk off to, or excessively dirty talking, I just say "I would LOVE to tell you all about that once it's just the two of us in exclusive." Usually that gets people to either to take me exclusive, or stfu and leave 😅
Thank you for the examples! I have got to get better at the “dirty talk” and incorporate it more in my answers. I wisened up to those coming in and asking questions as they jerk off. Took me a bit and then a light bulb went off. I haven’t seen that person in my room since I told him I would be happy to answer all of his questions in exclusive!

• Hugs
Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0
I also think this is an awkward question. I just say I like everything so far / I love to try new things / I'm open minded.... What are you thinking about? What do you like? What do you want to try with me today? Stuff like that.

If they keep pressing me to tell them something specific I say let me show you in exclusive. If they don't do anything I think they're just trying to get me to talk dirty for free.

Upvote 0
I also think this is an awkward question. I just say I like everything so far / I love to try new things / I'm open minded.... What are you thinking about? What do you like? What do you want to try with me today? Stuff like that.

If they keep pressing me to tell them something specific I say let me show you in exclusive. If they don't do anything I think they're just trying to get me to talk dirty for free.
I love that approach! Thank you 😊

Upvote 0

this is my approach too. i save the "what are you thinking about" or "what do you want to do to me" for private shows. i believe that's more intimate questions suited for shows instead of freechat.

Upvote 0
I could start with that and then direct to private if they drag it out 🤔
That's what I do. I ask what they like. If they say xyz, then I say xyz sounds like so much fun, let's do that in exclusive right now.

I think sometimes they ask what I like because they're shy about saying what they really want, so I say I'm open minded or I like everything, and I want to know what they have in mind. If I'm okay with it then let's do it right now. Why wait?

If they want to keep talking about it then I say let me know when you're ready to go exclusive, I'm ready any time, and start talking to someone else. Using judgement of course, sometimes they do have a few more legitimate questions, but if they get more detailed about the fantasy they're probably a freeloading time waster.

My personality and delivery comes off kind of like a cheerful receptionist. "Good morning. What can I help you with today? Oh you have a boner problem? Why don't you tell me about it and I'll see if we can find a solution. Yes, I think we have the perfect solution for that, please follow me to exclusive chat and we can take care of it right away. Oh, you need to think about it? Okay, well I'll attend to the next person in line and you can get back to me when you're ready. Have a great day!" That's just my way of speaking.

Your delivery may be different, but I feel like hearing what they want and being enthusiastic about it and with a sense of urgency helps convert them to go private. If you've done those three things and they're not convinced then they're probably shopping around or wasting time. They may decide to do the show later, but giving them more attention beyond this usually won't help make the sale. In my experience.

Upvote 0
That's what I do. I ask what they like. If they say xyz, then I say xyz sounds like so much fun, let's do that in exclusive right now.

I think sometimes they ask what I like because they're shy about saying what they really want, so I say I'm open minded or I like everything, and I want to know what they have in mind. If I'm okay with it then let's do it right now. Why wait?

If they want to keep talking about it then I say let me know when you're ready to go exclusive, I'm ready any time, and start talking to someone else. Using judgement of course, sometimes they do have a few more legitimate questions, but if they get more detailed about the fantasy they're probably a freeloading time waster.

My personality and delivery comes off kind of like a cheerful receptionist. "Good morning. What can I help you with today? Oh you have a boner problem? Why don't you tell me about it and I'll see if we can find a solution. Yes, I think we have the perfect solution for that, please follow me to exclusive chat and we can take care of it right away. Oh, you need to think about it? Okay, well I'll attend to the next person in line and you can get back to me when you're ready. Have a great day!" That's just my way of speaking.

Your delivery may be different, but I feel like hearing what they want and being enthusiastic about it and with a sense of urgency helps convert them to go private. If you've done those three things and they're not convinced then they're probably shopping around or wasting time. They may decide to do the show later, but giving them more attention beyond this usually won't help make the sale. In my experience.
I love this. Examples help me so much! You cracked me up with the cheerful receptionist. I can totally see the parallel!

Upvote 0

That is adorable. Just being a pleasant lil Boner receptionist
christina applegate film GIF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.