AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cosmopayment in Romania

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Hello,
Can you romanian hosts, please advice me what bank ATM's are you using now to get the money from Cosmopayment ?
Looks like most of them has limited to 900 ron / transcation which its awful :(
Thank you for any info !

Hello,
Can you romanian hosts, please advice me what bank ATM's are you using now to get the money from Cosmopayment ?
Looks like most of them has limited to 900 ron / transcation which its awful :(
Thank you for any info !
If I remember right BCR's limit was the highest I found which was like 2000 (might have been 2500). That was a while ago though not sure if they have lowered it.

If I remember right BCR's limit was the highest I found which was like 2000 (might have been 2500). That was a while ago though not sure if they have lowered it.
I know Alfa Bank, Transilvania, ING has limited the transaction to 900 ron 2-3 years ago , but about 2 weeks ago discovered First Bank , Banca Romaneasca, Europe Credit did the same which its not good . :( Not many banks left ...

If I remember right (I very rarely use atm's anymore) Raffhisen and BRD also have higher limits than 900. As far as I know those 3 are the only ones that dont have the 900 limit

If I remember right (I very rarely use atm's anymore) Raffhisen and BRD also have higher limits than 900. As far as I know those 3 are the only ones that dont have the 900 limit
I managed to get it today from Libra Bank . Can you tell me please what method are you using now ? Thank you !

I managed to get it today from Libra Bank . Can you tell me please what method are you using now ? Thank you !
The majority of my payments from sites now is crypto which I exchange into a stable coin or euro depending on what I need to do with it. 99.9% of my payments are done through card purchases or bank transfers now, it's very rare that I need cash.

Reactions: Imkylie and Mis_Eva
Intesa Bank - 2500 RON whidraw, no fees for whidraw as well.

The majority of my payments from sites now is crypto which I exchange into a stable coin or euro depending on what I need to do with it. 99.9% of my payments are done through card purchases or bank transfers now, it's very rare that I need cash.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.