AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cosmo Payment Problems?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2023
Hello,

Is there anyone using cosmopayment? I have received the following mail from them:

"Dear Cardholder,

We hope this finds you well.

We are reaching out to you today to inform you of some recent and sudden developments that may impact your ability to use your card for transactions and receiving funds, due to restrictions imposed by the issuing bank behind your card.

We want to reassure you that your funds held on your card are 100% protected and safe.

What we are doing and What is next?

We already have a new issuing financial institution ready to migrate your card account to, and are simply waiting for Visa to provide us with the date on which this will occur.

If you have a Mastercard with us, this is working correctly. If you do not have a Mastercard you can sign up for free at cosmopayment.com and use that in the meantime, and keep both accounts.

Local bank transfers are also working correctly.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we are working closely with the provider to resolve this as soon as possible.

We will update you with further communications as more timelines as information becomes available.

Best regards,

Cosmo Payment Support Team"

Following to this I have tried to withdraw from my visa card and there was no sum I typed that could be handed to me at the ATM so the card is unusable. I understand the instructions in mail, but I want to ask, is anyone else in this situation? Having received the same mail? Thank you

Hey did you see their twitter posts? no worries , its mail to all of us. You can create another account and order mastercard or just wait few days because visa will move to the new bank ,as they writing. Im sending you screenshorts. No worries, everything will be good! Its just few days

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 18
Thank you for the reassurance, I have also suffered when choicebank happened so there is that worry. I did check Twitter now, making new account too and hoping it will get sorted. Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Thank you for the reassurance, I have also suffered when choicebank happened so there is that worry. I did check Twitter now, making new account too and hoping it will get sorted. Thank you!
Oh yes I also had firstchoice pay too, sowhen i saw that mail, first i was panicked, but then i did research and im not anymore:)

I'm surprised cuz sh*t should already hit the fan. They blocked comment section on twitter but why so quiet here? My card is blocked since thursday morning week ago. They talking about moving cards but how they want to do that when bank behind the card froze the money?

I don't think they are frozen, I was able to transfer, but to another cosmo account to be fair, newly made. I haven't tried transfer to bank, have you?

Maybe u all can just create new accounts with mastercard as they wrote ? I have mastercard and I get payments and do withdraws/ pay in shops totally normally. Mastercards works 100% good.

Hello, I come back with another issue. Did anyone else have money left in the secondary balance on their Visa account? I can't seem to be able to transfer from secondary balance to main balance in order to further transfer them to Mastercard. Anyone else encounters this issue?

Hello, I come back with another issue. Did anyone else have money left in the secondary balance on their Visa account? I can't seem to be able to transfer from secondary balance to main balance in order to further transfer them to Mastercard. Anyone else encounters this issue?
Im not expert but this is what i found: Secondary balance holds funds higher than your current card limits.

Better wrote to support .They are very good and fast in responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.