AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Countdowns?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2014
How do you ladies do countdowns? It was suggested that since i had token prices set up for certain things, that i have a countdown to give the members in my room something to work toward, but i can't figure out how to do it. :( Thanks for any and all help!

You just give members something to tip towards (naked bewbz, naked foo foo, blowie show, cum show, whatever), set the token goal (say 1000 tokens) and then every tip you receive goes towards that goal. Continually update your topic as each tip comes in (so if you get a 50 token tip, the countdown becomes 950 tokens, you get a 100 token tip, it goes down to 850, and so on). When the countdown reaches 0, you do whatever it is members have been tipping for. Rinse, repeat.

SilentOne said:
You just put the countdown in your topic.
Examples:
500 til bra off
2000 til shower show

Pretty simple :)

This is the basic concept 90% of models on mfc use to reach goals and shows. We can explain it to you but if you arent familiar with it you *really* need to spend a few hrs watching mfc.

Essentially you set the amount you want to make in your topic. Then as tips come in u deduct them till you are at 0. Then you do the thing you said you'd do. Some models do not count certain things to this ... Others count everything. Just be sure to be clear.

Miss_Lollipop said:
This is the basic concept 90% of models on mfc use to reach goals and shows. We can explain it to you but if you arent familiar with it you *really* need to spend a few hrs watching mfc.

Essentially you set the amount you want to make in your topic. Then as tips come in u deduct them till you are at 0. Then you do the thing you said you'd do. Some models do not count certain things to this ... Others count everything. Just be sure to be clear.

Exactly what Miss Lolli said :) Also, it would be a good idea to apply for model status on this forum. Once you're approved, you'll find lots of helpful info in the Models-Only section :twocents-02cents:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

Ok, thank you guys! That's how i was doing it, but i didn't know if there was a way for the members to see what my token numbers were at. So it is them taking my word for it since i have a few regulars that normally tip by private message and it doesn't show up in my room.

NerdsAreFun2 said:
Ok, thank you guys! That's how i was doing it, but i didn't know if there was a way for the members to see what my token numbers were at. So it is them taking my word for it since i have a few regulars that normally tip by private message and it doesn't show up in my room.

It's up to you whether you count those or not. Some models do, some don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.