AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Country of origin

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2022
I see on SM that it shows the country of origin. Is it necessary to put it in? Maybe i can put some other than my actual place of living? Somebody knows, please?

You can change it, but only select from a certain handful of countries that are dependent on who your original country is surrounded by. For example, I'm from Sweden, and I couldn't switch to UK/England (which I would've preferred since I do not enjoy Swedish shows whatsoever). I think I recall France being a country I could pick 😅 I stuck with Sweden.

Unfortunately my account is deleted so I can't give you the link. But I'm sure you can find it on the main page you see after you log in.
Rest assured, you can change your country. But keep in mind that the selection is limited, and you will get people who expect you to speak the language of the country you display as.

• Helpful!
Reactions: miagirl
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.