AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couple Show Tips Needed. How to Get Bang for Buck!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hey guys and girls,

I finally found a suitable partner for a couple show. Hallelujah! We are thinking of doing a ticket show(s) because I think this can be the most lucrative and also protect him the best since he isn't a model and doesn't want his fuck show to be all over the internet (I don't really either tbh...). Anyway I'm wondering a few things:
  • Any general tips you guys may have
  • Ticket show/public show- what is the most bang for your buck
  • How long do you usually wait to promote the ticket show to then start it?
  • How do we best promote it? Do the usual teasing thing then save fucking for the ticket show?
  • If we do a show and stream for 6 hours or so, would you recommended spending the majority of that time promoting and then 1 show, or maybe have a few hours promoting, then a show, then a few hours promoting again then a show?
  • How much do you charge for a fuck show?
Any help you guys can provide would be great. I've watched a couple shows but sometimes come in on the middle of it so haven't seen one from beginning to end.

Thanks v v much.

Hmmmmm. Dang. If we only there was a place you could go that would allow you to use a search of different threads that cover this topic. Or even a cam site that you could go to and observe other models using that app, to see how others utilize it. If only. :wasntme:

Hey Pennybabyblue,

I used to do couple shows when I first started camming about 4 years ago.
For me the most stressful thing about a couple
Show was keeping his dick hard for hours on hours with foreplay in between & hard for my bf and I to keep the room entertained during the build up to the show as well.
I used to do both ticket/public shows but it can be very long/frustrating to wait for tips to hit a specific goal so sometimes we would do a password show for a few people for 1 solid tip (2k tk at least) or a long private show.
I did couple shows only for about 6months and then ended up booting my boyfriend and doing shows solo only & I make better money that way. I really think it depends on the couple too and how much fun/chemistry you have together and just sort of figure out what works best for you both!

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Hey Pennybabyblue,

I used to do couple shows when I first started camming about 4 years ago.
For me the most stressful thing about a couple
Show was keeping his dick hard for hours on hours with foreplay in between & hard for my bf and I to keep the room entertained during the build up to the show as well.
I used to do both ticket/public shows but it can be very long/frustrating to wait for tips to hit a specific goal so sometimes we would do a password show for a few people for 1 solid tip (2k tk at least) or a long private show.
I did couple shows only for about 6months and then ended up booting my boyfriend and doing shows solo only & I make better money that way. I really think it depends on the couple too and how much fun/chemistry you have together and just sort of figure out what works best for you both!
This is very helpful, thanks! Yeah its crazy and weird but I calculated after watching couple shows that I might make more money doing solo... even though you'd think it would be the other way. I guess also because me and him will have to split the money. Am going to post a separate thread about it, but did you guys split the money 50/50. Not sure what to do on that because its my channel, my marketing, etc. so maybe I deserve a bit more of the cut?

Also... will it be a negative for me to bring on a guy and then never have him on again? People will expect couple shows after that? I think I might be overthinking as per usual.

Anyway thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.