AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couples as customers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My most memorable experience was when a couple told me they allowed their six year old son to watch sex shows on MFC to educate him, and that he liked my body.

Otherwise, I have talked to a few couples. Mostly they seem to interact just like a normal guy, but I usually get a lot of, "hey do you want a picture of my girlfriend's vagina?" In my experience, they want to see the same things as alone guys do. I have found couples in general to be slightly more insufferable, because the dude really wants you to know that he's getting laid and his girlfriend is cool enough to do this, and the girlfriend really wants a discount because she sent you a picture of her boobs.

The few 'couples' I've dealt with have REALLY sucked and been a huge pain in the ass. I say 'couple' because I highly doubt any of them were actually two people. From the responses they all seemed mostly just to be super douchey guys pretending to be two people in an attempt to get more attention and/or freebies. :naughty:

That said, there may actually be some decent couples out there who get camshows together but I wouldn't know if they've ever bought one from me because they didn't call attention to themselves and were really respectful.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
The few 'couples' I've dealt with have REALLY sucked and been a huge pain in the ass. I say 'couple' because I highly doubt any of them were actually two people. From the responses they all seemed mostly just to be super douchey guys pretending to be two people in an attempt to get more attention and/or freebies. :naughty:

That said, there may actually be some decent couples out there who get camshows together but I wouldn't know if they've ever bought one from me because they didn't call attention to themselves and were really respectful.
In defense of the male gender (some of us aren't that shitty, really, I know a guy): it could have been super douchey females posing as males in your room.

Also
Evvie said:
they allowed their six year old son to watch sex shows on MFC
Wha--??

lordmagellan said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

In defense of the male gender (some of us aren't that shitty, really, I know a guy): it could have been super douchey females posing as males in your room.
That is true. It could have been either gender posing as a couple and acting like tards and seeing as I never saw any of them on cam, it most definitely could have been a man or woman posing as a shitty couple. Douchey-ness is not exclusive to one gender.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
lordmagellan said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

That is true. It could have been either gender posing as a couple and acting like tards and seeing as I never saw any of them on cam, it most definitely could have been a man or woman posing as a shitty couple. Douchey-ness is not exclusive to one gender.
Or it may have been a six year old. Kids today are severely lacking in manners.

Reactions: Rose
Only once. I make it known that I am straight, yet the "woman" (probably his ex wife or something), thinks I want nude pictures of her sent to my inbox daily. :roll:
It's extremely annoying. I feel like women (or pretend women) want more attention than men, in my experience. I love having models in my room, but they are always respectful and don't demand my attention every second, like the "couple" does. I'm one vag picture away from banning.

I have never had a bad experience with a couple or "couple".
I have one couple that buys videos rather often from twitter, and another that buys a Skype show once or twice a month.
But--these are real couples.
"Girls" I expect are the same as these fake couples many of you are talking about. Often basic names, some times prems. Come to the room demanding attention (in a way no model would ever). Distract the room from any conversation that was once happening.
I can not stand this.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
The only couple I've dealt with that I felt weren't annoying/overly needy/way too proud of the fact that this is one of their sexual hobbies (that's fine, but it's not like you deserve a fucking metal) was a cam girl & her husband. A little weird at first, but once it sunk in she was in no way going to hold this against me and in fact was enjoying it herself, it was an awesome experience.

I've had "couples" PM me before. It always turns out to be just a guy. I've noticed how members seem to think its a treat if there's another woman involved like we're dying to give free shows on the basis that there's another pair of tits in the chat link.

The only "couples" I've ever had any interaction with were always clearly men, who I am pretty certain probably weren't a couple.

Although women may be douches/want attention, the chances of it being a woman on a camsite going to a straight woman are a LOT slimmer! So it's usually a fairly safe assumption to assume it's a man. (Unless they're wording suggests they're a woman)

Generally like the other girls have experienced they're telling me to demand attention, maybe the guy is desperate for me to know he is actually having sex, I don't know. Often they'll say something like "is it cool if my wife watches with me?" Well yeah.... seeing as it's cool that all the other 200 people in the room are there, I think it's ok that your wife is there, but why don't you tip me and stop rubbing it in my face? They usually then proceed to tell me what their wife thinks of me/what they are doing to each other.

I am straight, although bi curious for certain women, the idea of a random woman online wanking off to me turns me on even less than the idea of a random man doing it, and the idea of a random man doing it really doesn't turn me on. Whenever there are "women" in the room, not always, but often they try getting attention, graphically telling me what they'd do to me as though because they're "female" it's ok that they haven't tipped and are somehow on a different level in the room "above" other men maybe. I love other models coming to visit me, but I definitely feel more self conscious knowing a woman is there.

sounds to me, as you all already know, that there's the legit couples that tip decently and are fine and then much more common there's people who act like (or maybe are) a couple for the purpose of seeking attention and freebies - kinda like those (supposed) female members who feel like they don't have to pay because they're female. I'm not even sure how this line of thinking works, why they would think it means they get special treatment - but I'm fairly certain I've seen it in action pretty frequently.

Pretending to be a couple is just a milder version of "hey im a girl this is making me wet do u want to see my pussy on cam".
I've never had a "couple" in my room that seemed like an actual couple. The guy was always putting way too much focus on dirty talk. I'm not very patient for people who try to get attention on themselves in my room.
Attention-grabbing freaks. >_> What kind of pleasure do these men get out of pretending to be a woman or pretending to be with a woman?

Reactions: LadyLuna
I had a couple buy cam shows from me for about a year. They were great, never demanded things and were always respectful. Theyve since broken up and now she buys vids of my boyfriend and me (but sometimes just him lol) pretty often :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
...now she buys vids of my boyfriend and me (but sometimes just him lol) pretty often :lol:

*I* need to buy said vids whoamygod! Having seen pics of yous...

This thread makes me realize how lucky I've been with the aforementioned couple. I didn't even know fake "couples" were a thing. Thanks for enlightening me. And...gratitudinalizing me.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I get a lot of "couples" and I can tell they are "couples" because the man will always say "Im sorry, can you type that because my wife/girlfriend/whatever is in taking a shower and I have the volume down" Then like 2 secs later he will type "Oh I just got caught, but she thinks you are really hot"

Seriously, I tend to think they are all fake thus far.

AnnaForu said:
I get a lot of "couples" and I can tell they are "couples" because the man will always say "Im sorry, can you type that because my wife/girlfriend/whatever is in taking a shower and I have the volume down" Then like 2 secs later he will type "Oh I just got caught, but she thinks you are really hot"

Seriously, I tend to think they are all fake thus far.
Yeah I like how every wife/gf happens to comment on how hot the model is. None ever just wander past without comment on their way to the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.