AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Couponers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaana_

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 23, 2012
Go on, out yourselves.

It's a recent thing for me. My only income is what i make through camming, so i had to come up with clever ways to save. now I help my mom do it as well and she's saved hundreds since the year started.

Do any of you do it actively? If not, you should. It helps so much.

used to do it when the kids were little. They loved searching thru the pages of ads to find the foods they recognized. [and no, it wasn't all tv hyped crap food] Don't do it much anymore bc I have little resource in printed stuff since I stopped the daily newspaper. Don't have the time to do the online coupon thing and waste ink printing out full color coupons to save 25-75 cents. Most of the mailed flyers have little of what I use.
Don't know if you get it where U are.. American TV comedy show this week.... '2 Broke Girls' theme contained a skit about one of the girls learning about 'couponing' and taking it to the extreme for free stuff and actually getting cash back... "buy 40 boxes of cake mix and get it all free" kind of thing. was kinda funny. :-D

if one of my neighbors isn't around I get their Sunday's paper and take the coupons, otherwise, it's mostly online stuff like smartsource.com, coupons.com, etc.

and unless I'm just going out to get 1 or 2 items, I always try to get coupons...
sometimes I forget I have them :(
sometimes the store doesn't have the stuff the coupons for! which annoys me for a quick second, then I jump on my cart and do a Titanic pose, and all is better.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Harvey Birdman said:
sometimes the store doesn't have the stuff the coupons for! which annoys me for a quick second, then I jump on my cart and do a Titanic pose, and all is better.

I would love to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.