AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crazy boyfriend.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“In or out, either way shut the damn door. You’re letting all the heat out”

Ladies question, if your boyfriend asked you to give all your passwords to your camming work, and to take screen shots every time you did skype shows and show proof of payments, how would you feel or handle this situation?

"you are my boyfriend, not my pimp."

seriously this is very alarming and screams controlling. i'm not trying to be hyperbolic. he is acting like a straight-up pimp. is it acceptable for you to ask for the keys to his place of employment, take photos of every customer, and copy of transactions? the answer is a big HELL NO.

if you ever need help:
national domestic abuse hotline: 1−800−799−7233
here to. get yourself verified babe to get you a support system in place.

sorry i don't mean any offense, and i'm not trying to accuse your boyfriend of being abusive. but this is screaming red flags.

Ladies question, if your boyfriend asked you to give all your passwords to your camming work, and to take screen shots every time you did skype shows and show proof of payments, how would you feel or handle this situation?
In my opinion, that seems quite manipulative, controlling, and highly concerning in every way. While I do not have experience of dating or being in a relationship while camming, I have come from a few abusive relationships in the past, and it rings eerily to what I experienced and their insecurities and actions towards me. Screenshots of payments though.... what business is it of his that requires that you show him proof of payments? That is your money and your finances. NOT HIS!

I don't do crazy, possessive, controlling or jealous. Doesn't matter if he's one of the above or a combination of all of them. I am not his doormat and he doesn't respect me if he thinks he can control me. Kick him out. Find a support system because nothing good comes from a relationship that makes you prove your work, intentions or finances. You and your mental health are worth way more than this. So many red flags so don't make excuses for this jerk. Dump him and find someone who supports you or fly solo! There are guys out there who are secure enough to think it's awesome that you do this. Mr Dani is one of my biggest cheerleaders and my tech supprt and he has been an amazing person to vent to. He doesn't pry into anything I don't want to talk about. He trusts me. Your partner should support and trust you or there's no real relationship.

I would literally laugh at him and ask what in the actual fuck gave him the impression that I would take any of that bullshit? I need answers before I make him leave.

I would tell him to Fuck Off, honestly. And I'd get my little black book out, not even joking. F that. I had a bad experience once with a dude like that. No fucking way.

However the safer thing to do, would be to act normal (do not give passwords, or give, then immediately change them), until he is out of your space. Then let him know via phone or text/ email that things are not working out, and cut him out of your life completely. Telling a guy like that to Fuck Off, face to face, could result in you getting injured. I would report any stalking or threats that could occur, at this point, to non emergency, as well as log them in several places with date and time. Hopefully it won't go to that tho.

I only do crazy stuff like that, because I own a gun, and have extensive experience fighting people significantly bigger than me (and getting the upper hand physically, every time). So I tend to be a bit over confident with Psychos.

Last edited:
Um... Yikes D:
That is a huge invasion of your work privacy.

:[ Is he a bit controlling in all aspects of your life? If so it may be healthier to leave, no offense as I have been with many a controlling partner. It can be hard to leave, but i do hope you can find a support system safely away from him if he is.
If not... Is it possibly he doesn't like the sexual aspect? Could communication help him understand it is a job and not exactly cheating or whatever he assumes.

Try communication first, and if not this is a major red flag in the relationship :{

Definitely is a BIG red flag, I'd leave that's a huge invasion of privacy... have you tried talking to him about this though? If so did he become angry about it? While you were just trying to communicate how you feel about this, cause if so... leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.