AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Create a new account if the old one has been banned on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2022
I know someone in Colombia that has some trouble with her current studio, so she wants to go to a new one. But her boss has said that they will get her banned from the page if she does. How exactly does this work? I've seen people create new accounts after the first one was banned, is there a waiting period or something? Or are there different degrees of bans, like some things just gets your account closed, and others might get you permanently banned? I also kind of suspect the boss is bluffing to keep her there or just trying to intimidate her, because they just have two girls, so I guess they depend on her to make ends meet. The real problem is that she has broken a few rules, so there is a risk they could actually make good on the threat. Both her and I would really like for her to be with another studio, so do you think she could start over with a new account in a new studio even if the current one does get banned?

The model can request her ID to be removed from the account, thats easier if her email address is the one listed on the account, I do not know the process if it isn't but I assume they would have a way to handle that. That will at least help with any future violations that occur since a ban after that shouldn't follow her ID because its not associated with the account anymore.......but i make no promises im not CB support.

I think it would be hard for her to do that, her studio is incredibly controlling, so I don't think she has access to the mail the account was registered with. But she obv, has her ID, so I guess it could still be an option. But soemthing that worries me here is that it could mean that she gets some down time, which is bad for her as she really depends on the income, and has no savings. And it could be some time before her new account really takes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.