AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critiquing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oXBlackRoseXo

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 30, 2016
Flyover, USA
www.cammodeldirectory.com
Twitter Username
@blackrosecam
Chaturbate Username
oXBlackRoseXo
OK, so I saw this on another post but didn't want to hijack it from the OP. I've been on CB about a month or so, maybe 5 weeks, and my tips keep going down. Now, I realize I'm not "new" anymore, and I did get 1 really awesome regular I adore, but I could really use some help with figuring out where things are going wrong in the sense of why viewers and tips are going down, or ideas for what to do to turn that around. I'm usually on most nights starting between 10:30-11:30 pm EST, until whenever I get tired and bored and go to bed. Anyway, other thread someone mentioned critiquing and I thought "what the hell, maybe someone else will be interested in tuning in and telling me where I'm going wrong lol." My CB is www.chaturbate.com/oXBlackRoseXo and twitter is @blackrosecam I usually tweet before I get on because the times vary slightly based on when I get kids to bed and manage to get ready, so best I can do schedule wise is the 10:30-11:30 estimate. The main suggestions I get is pretty much to get naked, which I've seen does pull more people in to look but they typically don't tip. I have a dice game going and will do flashes etc as prizes, so it's not like I don't show nudity in the free chat ever, it's just typically short and mostly a tease. TIA to anyone willing to help a girl out!

First thing I have to ask, is there a reason you have your tweets protected? Not saying you have to unprotect them, but you mention you tweet before getting on cam. Some people see the protected status and don't bother trying to follow. They tend to initially go just to see what you look like, what you chat about, maybe find some reason to follow you. Right now, as it is, I myself wouldn't know when you tweet to get on cam. And with only 49 tweets so far, that makes me think there's not much reason to click the follow button and then wait for approval. Not being mean, it just doesn't look like a very active twitter account to someone peering in from the outside. And that's about all I have to judge it on initially.

Also unprotecting the account, and then following other models, tends to place you on the 'who to follow' suggestion emails twitter sends out. Or if someone looks at another models twitter account they see 'Followers you know' and may see your account as well, if that model also follows you.

So, if you're trying to keep it protected for some privacy issue, then okay. But that's the first thing I notice might help advertise yourself a bit more.

i was just reading that other thread and was about to post there should be a room review thread, i see this could be of some value to us newer cam girls :) ill check in on your room as soon as possible and i invite constructive criticism from anyone else who wouldnt mind popping into my room www.chaturbate.com/princesssnowangel , and you can look over my white label at www.princesssnowangel.com
Its been pretty tough but im happy with my progress and my overall income so far. I had typed out a huge response in that other thread to give some tips to the new camgirl having low room viewers and my phone died at the end and now i cant find the thread but ill give a quick version of what i think has been working for me :). I found that if i start off slow and be patient that I get 20-30 viewers of which there are around 10 greys. if i get bored i can shoot up to a room with 800 viewers of which 790 are grey by getting nude and giving a good view of my stuff. so in the end i have the same amount of payed viewers that will tip. i would rather keep my sanity and wonder why no one is tipping at me being fully dressed than why they arent tipping at the good stuff. so what i do is take it slow, greet all my 10 paying members and focus on the ones with the most coins, I try my hardest to tease them and suggest a private, I get tons of private shows this way and thats where my money comes from. another secret i learned that if you go to your setting and i think under privacy there is a link at the bottom to authorize third party stats, follow the link it takes you to in a new window, this data tells you up to date stats of how many members in your room have token at that time, you could have blues and purples but they dont have tokens, you can sort your room by users with the highest token amounts so that can help you focus on members with tokens. so thats what ive been doing, it is fun to be up on the first page but that doesnt mean a thing to members who really tip and what a more personal show, those members know that the real stars are just on the next page waiting to give them the best private show of their life! i hope the girl in the other thread reads this and will use some of that advice even though im very new as well. sorry for the long post lol. good luck and hope next month will turn out better.

Princess, I've never been an 800 person room lol, I think most I ever had was about 50, but when I say something is bad and is sucky, I mean night before last I made 14 tokens all night. Last night was better thanks to a couple cam girls stopping by, but all in all, it been very very off the last 2-3 weeks and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Princess, I've never been an 800 person room lol, I think most I ever had was about 50, but when I say something is bad and is sucky, I mean night before last I made 14 tokens all night. Last night was better thanks to a couple cam girls stopping by, but all in all, it been very very off the last 2-3 weeks and I'm not sure what to make of it.

well if it makes you feel better i didnt make really much of anything when i had that many viewers, all it did was make me not want to loose that many viewers so i closed private shows, i think if i stayed with a lower room count i could of easily made more in a private show. i dont know how busy it is supposed to be as i started in january so im hoping that even though im doing well that as everyone says january just sucks. ill be on in about an hour if you wanna stop in, I might get nervous knowing im bieng judged by you girls but ill try and be my usual self lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.