AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critters Caught On Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, eventually my kitties might get caught on cam with me. They seem to really like cuddling up with me when Im trying to work... Theyre just like "I know youre busy and everything, but this awkward spot between your knees is just what I was looking to rest in..."

SweetSweeney said:
Theyre just like "I know youre busy and everything..."

Hey, they are cats :-D It's their job to disturb and be in the way, and they take it seriously. :shhh:

Aw, I miss my cat. Need to visit mom. Or better, find an apartment so I can take her home again.

Camgirl friend's yahoo avatar, note the rainbow kneesock her dog is wearing :lol:
g4TWa.jpg

HollieCakes said:
edit: btw I had everyone on mute, was watching tv and lurking, nothing personal :lol:

OH I SEE HOW IT IS. I TALK 2 MUCH BB?

Hahaha, kidding. :-D Thank you so much for posting this!!!! :dance:

This is a new model on MFC and while it may look cute it did not look sexy. Popular models can get away with this kind of thing, but as a new model I think she should be making the most of her new tag. Anybody else think different?

xou2Q.jpg

Caught a few the other night...

"Hey!..Where'd ya go?...Dudes are looking for you over here!"

Attachments

• pussylicker.jpg
    pussylicker.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 508
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 507
  • watchingthepuss.png
    watchingthepuss.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 509
More than likely it is done with food coloring, this would be the only truly safe way to color your pets fur, clothes or fabric dyes would seem to me to unsafe as most pets lick their fur. Some people just have a predilection to make their pets unique, which I'll just never understand. I can hear these pets thinking WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME.

LilyPink said:
CandieMoose said:
Pink cat :shock:
How do you make a cat pink?! Is it safe?

And why has no one else questioned this? :eek:
I've dyed my furbaby's hair orange. :) They have petsafe hairdye at my local Sally's. The trick is that I just have to distract her for the 10 minutes it takes to set the dye and then rinse well. Normally she doesn't care about the dye and just sits there staring at me and eating the treats I give her until I rinse her off. The dye was scented though so after the bath she kept sniffing herself and walked around with a big smile for the rest of the day.

LilyPink said:
CandieMoose said:
Pink cat :shock:
How do you make a cat pink?! Is it safe?

And why has no one else questioned this? :eek:

I have heard of people using kool aid to do this but I do no know if it is safe. Several of the models say they used to work in the veterinary field and may be able to tell you.

I have to urge all you to drop in on Starz and have her play fetch with her cat Derp, it's great

Status
Not open for further replies.