AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Critters Caught On Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince and Duke conspire. Duke is the one the size of a small planet.

vpAOQUk.jpg

Caption: You rush the chocolate head on. I'll circle around the back. She can't stop us both. We'll rendezvous in the pantie drawer to split the booty.

Me and my Pixie Pie smiley face.

Attachments

• jjpixie5.jpg
    jjpixie5.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 694
  • jjpixie6.jpg
    jjpixie6.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 693
When the hubs was taking pics for my MFC application, Oreo decided to ham it up, so he's in a couple. I don't have them all anymore, but here's one:

0004ad61-86f9-0477-b9e8-bfd29cdbf20e_110.jpg

This is from last night's show....Peanut, my 2 1/2 month old kitten thinks my prize bowl is the most comfortable place in the world. She ended up sleeping in it, on cam, for over 30 minutes.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 549
Iris has a 3 eyed cat! :shock:

Attachments

• luna 1.jpg
    luna 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 435
  • luna 2.jpg
    luna 2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 434
  • luna 3.jpg
    luna 3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 434
Someone need to post of pic of AllieBay's cat on here (I suck at doing things like that) as she's the cutest cat I've ever seen on MFC

I_Am_Iris said:
Shaun__ said:
Albert_1 said:

I wonder if that is Luna.

YzEFEqc.jpg

What's this from, Shaun? And actually, that is her name, but she was named after Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter reference).

OMG my cat Luna is named after Luna Lovegood lol

The animated cat is Luna, from Sailor Moon

Reactions: KayleePond
I_Am_Iris said:
Shaun__ said:
Albert_1 said:

I wonder if that is Luna.

YzEFEqc.jpg

What's this from, Shaun? And actually, that is her name, but she was named after Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter reference).

The shape of the eye reminded me of the moon on Luna in Sailor Moon.

Random semi-related comment:

people like to assume that my name is a Harry Potter reference. It's rather annoying. Like they see glasses together with the name Luna and think Harry Potter. But one person asked if it was from Sailor Moon. At that moment, I almost wished that's where I got it from. (It's for the moon, not for any fictional character.)

LadyLuna said:
Random semi-related comment:

people like to assume that my name is a Harry Potter reference. It's rather annoying. Like they see glasses together with the name Luna and think Harry Potter. But one person asked if it was from Sailor Moon. At that moment, I almost wished that's where I got it from. (It's for the moon, not for any fictional character.)

Just like people assuming mine has to do with booze. I named myself after the first interesting thing I saw, and it could just as easily have been a glass of water, milk, or juice... I honestly don't remember anymore.

<< side pic is a cam shot of my pup, lols. She rarely leaves my side so she(as well as the cats) are on my cam a lot haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.