AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cross Promotion Cheat Sheet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexasblue

Cam Model
Nov 6, 2022
Boston, MA
Streamate Username
AlexasBlue
Chaturbate Username
AlexasBlue
Does anyone have a cheat sheat on what can and cannot be cross promoted on certain sites? I am currently on Chaturbate and OnlyFans. Am I able to tell my visitors in Chat to go see my OnlyFans? And vice versa?

Of can be advertised on cb too
Are you sure? I know a lot of models advertise their OF on CB but from what I read in their TOS, CB forbids the promotion of any other site where you can live stream, and you can live stream on OF. I really wouldn't want to risk running afoul of CB's inconsistent but heavy handed moderation unless I was 100% sure.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Are you sure? I know a lot of models advertise their OF on CB but from what I read in their TOS, CB forbids the promotion of any other site where you can live stream, and you can live stream on OF. I really wouldn't want to risk running afoul of CB's inconsistent but heavy handed moderation unless I was 100% sure.
The best would be write to support. Now im not at OF but before i was advertising .It was few months ago. But a lot girls is doing that. But i think the best ask support

Reactions: inertvolcano

They don't out right prohibit it (as far as I know), if they did I would take it off the social media button creator I have. Just don't push it too hard, for example I remember a ban here a while back where the model was really high up on the list (high enough to receive affiliate traffic) and put up an afk video that was a big onlyfans promotional video she made. I think she eventually got unbanned but its understandable that something like that would annoy CB and affiliates.

They don't out right prohibit it (as far as I know), if they did I would take it off the social media button creator I have. Just don't push it too hard, for example I remember a ban here a while back where the model was really high up on the list (high enough to receive affiliate traffic) and put up an afk video that was a big onlyfans promotional video she made. I think she eventually got unbanned but its understandable that something like that would annoy CB and affiliates.
Wasn't there something a while back where they just restricted people being able to put the link room titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.