AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Crying on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2016
Canada
Tumblr Username
kitty-princen
This is probably going to seem like a really silly question, but have any of you ever accidentally cried on cam / had to stop a camming session prematurely because you felt overwhelmed or like you were about to cry? I'm just really curious because I have this problem where if I'm in a situation where I'm the main focus, I tend to start getting emotional and talking about things that are upsetting to me at the time. It's something I know that I really need to work on before I can even think of getting into camming but I wanna know if it's ever happened to anyone else.

I've never had this issue, but I've gotten really overwhelmed with anger or anxiety. The best thing to do is just log off, recollect yourself and decide whether you want to go back on. Try to avoid negative subjects and surround your work space with things that make you happy.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I've personally seen it many times, for some people crying can just come naturally as a release, for others when it happens they are really upset and out of control.
For members, they can experience it as a manipulative if you find yourself doing it too often. On the other extreme some members can entertain themselves off your tears, pushing you towards them.
Camming can be very frustrating, boring, and upsetting at times, even for the most experienced of models. Tears of anger/ frustration are pretty common. It can lead nice guys to take you private on occasion, but usually such tears are unhelpful... most models just take a break if it happens.

I don't think if you cry easily it is necessarily something to worry about, in some ways it is a gift that goes well with sexual release and can make you a better model. Whenever I see a favourite model upset, I always consider private time, you learn so much about the person, and the moment can lead anywhere.

I tend to log off if I feel myself losing my energy, which is something that happens before I'm in tears. I've cried after cam loads of times, and I've welled up a bit on cam once or twice. I think if you feel it coming because you got to a particular conversational topic, try to change the subject or say you're going to get a drink and just take a minute to breathe. If it's your general mood then it could be better to just be upfront about it, say you're not feeling your best that day and then maybe log off and come back when you're more up to it?

Fortunately it never happened to me , I would feel really awkward and I'd regret it the next day I log in . If I feel like I'm having a bad bad mood on cam which may lead to situations as crying I say goodbye to everyone and press the log out button asap .

I have cried on cam before. I had just finished my countdown and my phone lit up (I keep it on silent) I usually let it go but I saw that it kept lighting up. I looked over thinking I would just text the person back that I would call them in a bit and it was a message that my Grandma died and I needed to call my family. I tried SO hard not to cry. I thought of just ripping the cam out or closing the comp but I felt it would be in really bad taste for all the people who had tipped to just not even say bye.

Before I couldn't even get any words out someone said "what's wrong" and I just blurted out "I'm sorry my grandma passed away I have to go." And clicked out.

It's a hard balance because I have real friends in my room....and a bunch of people I feel weird about sharing intimate things with who may have been first timers in my room. But at that moment telling my friends what was happening made me feel better because I didn't want anyone to be upset with me.

PS...since my friends are awesome they have been amazing and not once brought up that night since then.

We are human. Most guys on here realize that:) I get very flustered and jumble my words when I am nervous and people think it's endearin . You'll be fine:)

There are models who make tips only because they cry a lot on cam so you shouldnt feel bad about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.