AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CSS MFC Video Widget?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SophiaMoon

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2013
Canada
www.sophiamoon.yolasite.com
I have started making videos to sell and am looking at different options for storage/selling.
I've heard that MediaFire is really good (so long as you name your file something that doesn't get you flagged) but I also came across this site: http://css-mfc-profile.design-xpro.com/ ... store-mfc/
They say that this way you can sell videos directly from your profile.
Does anyone know anything about this service? It sounds like a dream but I also didn't find it in any of the forums I read on video sharing/selling or have seen any models recommend it.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's a scam or if it's good and legit!

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Camredeem is what I used on MFC. Right now it's free, because it's in beta. Also, the person running it is really nice, and he's always talking to us about what features it should have, and what problems we are having with it. It's really fast. I have no experience with Mediafire yet, but lots of models use it, too.

Here is a link to the Camredeem thread. :)

Jillybean said:
Camredeem is what I used on MFC. Right now it's free, because it's in beta. Also, the person running it is really nice, and he's always talking to us about what features it should have, and what problems we are having with it. It's really fast. I have no experience with Mediafire yet, but lots of models use it, too.

Here is a link to the Camredeem thread. :)
I will check that out! Thanks!

Reactions: SerenaMoon
:twocents-02cents:

I know I just registered but I recently purchased the video widget and am in the process of getting it up and running.

This is what it will look like. using it on a test model's account to get it ready for mine.

profiles.myfreecams.com/AlexaErin

SophiaMoon said:
I have started making videos to sell and am looking at different options for storage/selling.
I've heard that MediaFire is really good (so long as you name your file something that doesn't get you flagged) but I also came across this site: http://css-mfc-profile.design-xpro.com/ ... store-mfc/
They say that this way you can sell videos directly from your profile.
Does anyone know anything about this service? It sounds like a dream but I also didn't find it in any of the forums I read on video sharing/selling or have seen any models recommend it.
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if it's a scam or if it's good and legit!

The way I understand it, you're paying $50 for a presentation of "videos" on your profile (meaning a couple of images on your profile). No hosting, no automated payment, no automated sending of links or anything. It isn't a "store" whatsoever. It's just image + text + button to link to room/offline tip.

Pay for it if you wish, but personally - its a waste of time. People can help you figure out how to put the images on your profile ...

Status
Not open for further replies.