AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does MFC creat issues with other sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
Good Evening,
I have joined MFC and when I was camming on Chaturbate, stripchat & Bongacams they all worked fine. However now that I cam on Chaturbate, Stripchat and MFC as soon as I log in to MFC after the first two it causes it to glitch and pixelate even though my PC has more than enough spec and my broadband is over 100mbs upload.
My husband has also noticed it when watching on his phone if he logs in to chaturbate under his login then stripchat both work fine but the moment he logs into MFC and flips between the 3 sites there is glitches however as soon as he closes the MFC site it is all fine.
It is almost like MFC is pulling to much or interfering with the other sites, Has anyone else had any issues multi streaming? we use Stream master by Lovense have over 100Mbs upload and a high spec pc.

I see you didnt get an answer, this may be late but its a simple fix! Pixelation etc is caused by one thing, you do not have enough bandwith to handle those three sites. IF you ran a speed test with nothing connected, and definitely not connected to wifi, use a lan connection you can compare those to once you connect to the first two servers, but you solution is the same, you need faster internet and a better connection, this is 100% on your end, and your states that, again pixelation and "glitches" are the data you are sending or receiving not having the correct way to put the packets back together fast enough to create a image, this also can be the encoder you use, if you use OBS then it will diagnose and solve what it is, your bit rate may be off, etc... Also 100 mbs = 11.9 MBs, which is not good at all for 3 streams, the reason it measures in mbs, is that number is always jacked up high, but tech wise you have to look at MBs, and your encoder, etc, here in Seattle my mbs from my provider is 998mbs, megabits, or 100MBs megabytes, to help there are 1000megabits in a MBs. Suspect your connection use obs, and if you are on both CB and MFC at the same time, you are stretching your performance of you connection to far.