AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promotions For Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
So today I login to Stripchat after a while (1 month) and I see a banner with the the 25% off promotion. Is this just me or do you all (Stripchat users) see it as well? I know when you first sign up they offer this promotion or something similar and often when I visit the site not logged in I see the offer but once I login, it's usually gone. I am not a big spender on stripchat I am only a silver, and based on what I've read here about invisible mode I'm hesitant to pay for the ultimate package.

On a side note I have never won any tokens in their giveaway? I consciously participate each time I login just to see if it works, has anyone?

Thinking about these sites, I think my worst experinces have been with Bongacams, you really have to read the terms and conditions, Chatubrate don't seem to offer many promotions, Stripchat seem a little more acitve and Camosda I rarely use, but I have seen they offer a few promotions.

Last edited:
So today I login to Stripchat after a while (1 month) and I see a banner with the the 25% off promotion. Is this just me or do you all (Stripchat users) see it as well? I know when you first sign up they offer this promotion or something similar and often when I visit the site not logged in I see the offer but once I login, it's usually gone. I am not a big spender on stripchat I am only a silver, and based on what I've read here about invisible mode I'm hesitant to pay for the ultimate package.

On a side note I have never won any tokens in their giveaway? I consciously participate each time I login just to see if it works, has anyone?

Thinking about these sites, I think my worst experinces have been with Bongacams, you really have to read the terms and conditions, Chatubrate don't seem to offer many promotions, Stripchat seem a little more acitve and Camosda I rarely use, but I have seen they offer a few promotions.

The 25% off will be random to different people who usually buy tokens to get you to come back and buy again.
There is also a first time 25% off for new users who never buy tokens.

I have never known chaturbate to offer any promotions. Honestly, I think if they did, they would get a lot more greys buying them.

Reactions: Ozzie_
The 25% off will be random to different people who usually buy tokens to get you to come back and buy again.
There is also a first time 25% off for new users who never buy tokens.

I have never known chaturbate to offer any promotions. Honestly, I think if they did, they would get a lot more greys buying them.
Greys can purchase 50 token packages. It's a one shot deal, but it exists.

Greys can purchase 50 token packages. It's a one shot deal, but it exists.

Are you sure it's only a one-shot deal? It's on both of my accounts (grey and main). I have never bought only 50 for the $5.99 so not sure

Edit:
Ok scrap that, I was wrong, it isn't on my main account.

Last edited:
Are you sure it's only a one-shot deal? It's on both of my accounts (grey and main). I have never bought only 50 for the $5.99 so not sure

Edit:
Ok scrap that, I was wrong, it isn't on my main account.
I wish Chaturbate would incentivise verifying your email. The whole notification system depends on that and I'd bet 99% of my viewers never gave an email address.

I wish Chaturbate would incentivise verifying your email. The whole notification system depends on that and I'd bet 99% of my viewers never gave an email address.

I think CB are just the worst for promoting the fact the site is "free" and "no registration required" etc so I doubt they ever will, but I agree with you.

I think CB are just the worst for promoting the fact the site is "free" and "no registration required" etc so I doubt they ever will, but I agree with you.
Exactly.

There is certainly no "universal" special deal on SC at the moment. If it is a long time since you have bought tokens you might be seeing an inducement just for you (and those like you) to try to get you top buy again.

SC often has promotions. St Valentine's day, Christmas are 2 that happen every year. Recently ( a first as far as I can recall) they had special pricing on token packages for ultimate users only.

My only "complaint" is that often the special pricing is *only* for the smallest 2 or 3 token packages.

• Helpful!
Reactions: deltaepsilon
CB had that small promotion on their 10 year anniversary, 10 extra tokens with every token purchase. That's the only one I remember ever seeing aside from the supporter promotion.

A whole 10 tokens wow! hahaha
I mean, not even an extra $1 for the model

Has anyone here won tokens on the Stipchat giveaway? I've been trying since day one with no luck, I'm beginning to think the names they publish as winners look like amazon ratings! in fairness I only spend 1hr at best logged in and I think that gives me two cycles in their giveaway.

Despite Chatubrate being so miserly with promotions I still spend most of my money there about 80% with 10% to Stripchat 7% roughly with Camsoda and the miniscule balance with Bonga.
Let’s see how long the banner stays this is the 2nd day its still showing and I’ve still not bought anything I reckon 1 more day and its gone.

Bonga had a brilliant countdown timer when I used up my tokens, a big advert in your face blocking the view of the model, saying if you don’t add tokens in the next 1 min your’e a loser (hyperbolic exaggeration) but that was the final straw for me with them.

Last edited:
Has anyone here won tokens on the Stipchat giveaway? I've been trying since day one with no luck, I'm beginning to think the names they publish as winners look like amazon ratings! in fairness I only spend 1hr at best logged in and I think that gives me two cycles in their giveaway.

Despite Chatubrate being so miserly with promotions I still spend most of my money there about 80% with 10% to Stripchat 7% roughly with Camsoda and the miniscule balance with Bonga.
Let’s see how long the banner stays this is the 2nd day its still showing and I’ve still not bought anything I reckon 1 more day and its gone.

Bonga had a brilliant countdown timer when I used up my tokens, a big advert in your face blocking the view of the model, saying if you don’t add tokens in the next 1 min your’e a loser (hyperbolic exaggeration) but that was the final straw for me with them.

I haven't, but remember to claim the tokens you need to look at the list of names, so if you enter but don't look, you won't see if you won. Or that's how I think it works, I have never won so not sure. I enter but honestly, 9/10 times I forget to look once the winners are announced, so I may have won before but never seen

Reactions: Ozzie_

I see the banner but the promotion is only in relation to very small amounts of tokens.

Be great to a promotion for higher amounts @Charlie_SC 😉😉😉😉😉

I hate when promotions aren't tied to spending and merit. Live Jasmine is the worst. You're clicking every 7 hours for a 'chance' at a decent discount rather than they just give you one because you've spent a lot like other sites. It actually curbs my spending on there because I'm waiting to 'get lucky' with a good discount roll.

Yeh I dislike stripchat's also feels like you only get discounts when you haven't spent in awhile. It makes me wonder if the incentive for the initial purchase is better for them than to discount to further entice the whales?

I have won the 50 tk giveaway once
I haven't, but remember to claim the tokens you need to look at the list of names, so if you enter but don't look, you won't see if you won. Or that's how I think it works, I have never won so not sure. I enter but honestly, 9/10 times I forget to look once the winners are announced, so I may have won before but never seen
Thats exactly how it works. Kinda like a "must be present to win" contest. You wont receive any type of notice you've won. You have to click the list of winners and if you won, there will be a 'claim prize' button

I've won twice that I know of. As @NotYou said, you have to actually claim the tokens if you win, within a 10 minute window so I may have won more.

The contest cycle is once every hour.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.