AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Someone got my phone number

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 3, 2024
Does anyone know how someone would be able to get my personal phone number from stripchat/chaturbate? I heard its impossible to? Long story short, i wasn't responding to this persons comments in the chat section who was watching my broadcast on chaturbate which i think upset this person and then I started getting text messages on my personal cell phone from what I believe was the same person. I then switched to stripchat and used a different username and this person somehow found me on stripchat and began harassing me again through my personal cell phone number. How did this person find me on stripchat so fast? I ran a face check on google and none of my pictures popped up. I never gave out my phone number to users and I've never talked to any users on third party messaging apps. Could it be from the 2 step authenicator app? I dont have a amazon wishlist or anything. Any insight is appreciated.

As much as I'd love to assure that this is impossible, I still recall an incident about a year ago where I was recommended someone in Snapchat who was a cam model that I had seen only in the passing in Streamate. Had never visited her room at any point but it was definitely here because the snapchat account had the same, really unusual username. Some kind of weird, 6 degrees of separation thing going on. Given that many of these kind of platforms are phone number based signups then it's not impossible that by some long shot they were able to find you. Still highly unlikely, and even more unlikely that it happened that quickly, but still not impossible.

That's scary! The only time I've gotten a text on my phone from a Stripchat member was through their Plasma Messenger app. But the app keeps the phone numbers confidential, and I know you said you're not using any messaging apps.

Weird question, but do you have your phone number visible on your Facebook profile's 'contact info' section? And even if you don't...I'm wondering if this is a person you know IRL (who's had your phone number from the past) who decided to seek you out on the cam sites? For them to be in your Stripchat room so quickly after exiting Chaturbate, I bet this person is following you on Twitter and seeing the notifications of when you go live on a cam site. Look at your list of people who've recently started following you.

A guy I was friends with in high school found me on a few cam sites (Blocked him, and started using the geoblock feature) and subscribed to my OnlyFans page. He didn't even try to hide his identity on OF...he used his real name. That's how I knew to block him instantly, and I blocked my state on OF after that. Also several years ago I did an online search, and found that he'd created a photo album of me on Photobucket...and he'd posted my name and city/state in the title. His full name was shown as the creator of the album. I contacted Photobucket to have it removed. Then in 2021 he texted my phone saying "__________? Maybe I have the wrong number. I apologize. If this is her, we went to school together." BLOCKED.

I'm wondering if this is a person you know IRL (who's had your phone number from the past) who decided to seek you out on the cam sites? For them to be in your Stripchat room so quickly after exiting Chaturbate, I bet this person is following you on Twitter and seeing the notifications of when you go live on a cam site. Look at your list of people who've recently started following you.
Actually came back here to say the exact same thing. That maybe tyour phone number was always in their possession and they found the cam sites second.

That's scary! The only time I've gotten a text on my phone from a Stripchat member was through their Plasma Messenger app. But the app keeps the phone numbers confidential, and I know you said you're not using any messaging apps.

Weird question, but do you have your phone number visible on your Facebook profile's 'contact info' section? And even if you don't...I'm wondering if this is a person you know IRL (who's had your phone number from the past) who decided to seek you out on the cam sites? For them to be in your Stripchat room so quickly after exiting Chaturbate, I bet this person is following you on Twitter and seeing the notifications of when you go live on a cam site. Look at your list of people who've recently started following you.

A guy I was friends with in high school found me on a few cam sites (Blocked him, and started using the geoblock feature) and subscribed to my OnlyFans page. He didn't even try to hide his identity on OF...he used his real name. That's how I knew to block him instantly, and I blocked my state on OF after that. Also several years ago I did an online search, and found that he'd created a photo album of me on Photobucket...and he'd posted my name and city/state in the title. His full name was shown as the creator of the album. I contacted Photobucket to have it removed. Then in 2021 he texted my phone saying "__________? Maybe I have the wrong number. I apologize. If this is her, we went to school together." BLOCKED.
I have no idea who it could be unfortunately.