AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it only me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Or is there literally not one site working right today?

Stripchat - took ages to log in, uploading videos to 99% then an error message appears, rooms glitchy and won't load
Chaturbate - go on streaming, super glitchy
MFC share - takes forever to convert a trimmed video
Iwantclips - took 45 minutes to upload a 1 min video
OnlyFans - 403 Forbidden error, can't access through laptop
MyClub - took an hour to upload a 25 second video

Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

if you cant access onlyfans, then somethings wrong on your end/internet then, all sites i can access, haven't tried going on cam on any thou.
As they say, if all else fails, reboot (power off 1-5mins) reboot, internet modem, router & computer & try again. Still issues, blame the sites/internet lol

If you are running a VPN, consider disabling the VPN and seeing whether that makes any difference, or even just changing to a different VPN server within the same country.

I have days like that too where none of them work or they are all glitching at the same time, and I don't even use a VPN. It's like some kind of perfect storm of horse shit.

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
My thought would be that if it's happening on all of those pages at the same time then it's unlikely to be a technical issue at their end. If you have a local Facebook group that you are a member of then maybe post there and ask if anyone else locally is having internet problems. And also check with your ISP for local issues as well. I mean it could be your computer but the issues listed sound more like bandwidth/permissions issues which are more about the connection.

Some of this shit can be extremely localised. I don't know what the internet infrastructure is like where you are but here there is an overarching company owns the lines and rents them out to the ISPs. Sometime that overarching company can be dealing with a problem at one particular point in the network, causing problems that leave users scratching their heads and which don't even affect everyone in the local area.

Some thumb nails aren't updating on CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.