AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cuckhold

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
I was in a model's room the other day and a member in the room called another member who's a regular 'cuckhold' and the guy got real pissed & said something like "don't call me fucking cuckhold".
Guys is this a really offensive term for some people? I did a little research about it online before posting, as I didn't know much on the subject. And what I found out was kinda mixed. It can be really humilating for the guy to be cheated on and they sometimes don't even know. But in other cases some guys apparently get off on it and enjoy 'cuckholding' as a couple with their partner.

Now I understand if this guy doesn't like being refered to by that term, but looking back on the incident I reckon it was kinda an overeaction. Alright this member who called him 'cuckhold' may have touched a nerve in the sense that the regular member may get that a lot and might be sick of it. But the guy calling him that may not have known that.
I think he may have gotten banned for that, and if he was only kidding, didn't know any background and hadn't done anything else I think that's kinda harsh.

I'm sorry if I haven't provided much details in this post, as I didn't want to risk people knowing who I was talking about.

I can understand if a guy's not remotely into that fetish that he might take it offensively. Some people don't jive with the thought process behind cuckolding. We can't really know the full backstory, so who's to say any of the parties overreacted?

Regardless, I wouldn't say a model's being harsh by banning a member who's arguing/being offensive to another member. Anytime I have members arguing, I'll ban the instigator. She's well within her right to shut drama down ASAP, and that's the quickest way to do it.

yossarian said:
"Cuckold" is a negative term. Always has been. Now it's a fetish, but it's still considered an insult to 98% of the population. Basically, it's like saying "your spouse is a whore."

Yes, as it's commonly used online it's really a malapropism. If you want or assent to your partner having other partners, it's really not cuckolding.

But the language evolves, so I imagine eventually it'll lose its original meaning entirely.

From the OP, I'm guessing it was about a guy who didn't like his gf/wife cheating and was pissed that anyone would label it...even if true.

Probs not worth wigging out over but by the sounds of it, it was definitely meant as an insult...

"Your wife is cheating on you and you just lie down and take it lol"

Or, my first thought when reading this...

"You give this model more money than most men spend on their wives, all while she goes out and fucks other men. You've been cuckolded by her lol"

Or it could even be something as asinine as

"You have a weird fetish lol"

But either way, not complimentary and likely coming from a place of ignorance, innit.

Reactions: LadyLuna
He's talking about an incident in my room, and it was said by a member about my long term boyfriend/Dominant "M" who is well known in my room and a huge part of my camming.

It came up because we were talking about how M videotaped me having sex with someone else for my most recent b/g video. M took the cuckhold comment offensively, but then got into a polite pm conversation with the guy where M explained the reasoning behind his reaction.

I didn't ban anyone, and it ended up being an educational thing for the guy who said it, who also apologized in the room.

SophiaLocke said:
He's talking about an incident in my room, and it was said by a member about my long term boyfriend/Dominant "M" who is well known in my room and a huge part of my camming.

It came up because we were talking about how M videotaped me having sex with someone else for my most recent b/g video. M took the cuckhold comment offensively, but then got into a polite pm conversation with the guy where M explained the reasoning behind his reaction.

I didn't ban anyone, and it ended up being an educational thing for the guy who said it, who also apologized in the room.
Thanks for letting us know what happened. Not that you had to or anything. Also I wanted to say I'm sorry if I appeared to be criticising or nosey/prying. As this wasn't my intention at all. I'm just one those people who gets curious about stuff sometimes & wants to know the answers, lol.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
In real life it's as the italians would say "cornutu" or Putting the horns on someone, in that they know their wife cheats & plays around but do nothing about it. They are happy to be made a fool of

Fetishwise i put it into the category of stuff I just don't get the appeal of, like small penis humiliation. Because of course, everyone has a 9in penis right ?

I always understood the old meaning of cuckold to mean "his wife doesn't have sex with him". Meant insultingly.

I'm glad this situation got resolved peaceably though.

Status
Not open for further replies.