AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Curious to know

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 female friends I know very well and I'm the type who gifts my very close friends. What sent was not that much and if I could, and I tried, I would have sent gifts. Someone made a remark about her using her passport to appear legit. The story on that is I sent her part of the money for it and asked her to show it to me to share in her excitement. My concern here is of I'm the one creating trust issues. I think the vote is split. I have never formed amore than a user relationship before and as others have pointed out we are enjoying what we have. I just am hoping that the feed back will maybe point out something I've not thought of. As for paying her to perform.....I don't, I can't pay a close friend to do something they are doing because they are in a rough spot. That's not friendship that's exploitation to me.
I know a sex fiend with morals...lol
Was it an international passport or an internal passport? All Russians have an internal passport once they hit 14. The first one is internal.

Attachments

• Pasport_RF.jpg
    Pasport_RF.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 423px-Russian_Biometric_International_Passport_Data_Page.jpg
    423px-Russian_Biometric_International_Passport_Data_Page.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 11
And this is why I posted, to get an uninvolved opinion. I'm by no means a pushover but as you said nobody thinks it's a scam until....

Thank you very much. I think I'm going to follow the school of though to not send money and just enjoy it and see where it goes.
Good luck. Also just noticed that this is in the "ask a model" forum (I initially picked up the conversation from the sidebar so didn't realise) so maybe member input wasn't what you were looking for anyway. It'll all work itself out in time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.