AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaintyPrentiss

Cam Model
Sep 8, 2020
www.daintyprentiss.com
Twitter Username
@frillyandfreaky
Streamate Username
DaintyPrentiss
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001190827/Dainty-Prentiss/
Hi! It's my 2nd day streaming on Stripchat, and I'm trying to complete my profile, and they want me to create 4 custom panels. I would like to get creative and was hoping to get some ideas from anyone who's familiar with Stripchat Panels. Anything would be appreciated! I'm so excited to take advantage of this 15-day promo period!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
Therefore you add your Biography. You can use pictures with you (optional) along with things about you , your tip menu , room rules , etc

Upvote 0
Hi! It's my 2nd day streaming on Stripchat, and I'm trying to complete my profile, and they want me to create 4 custom panels. I would like to get creative and was hoping to get some ideas from anyone who's familiar with Stripchat Panels. Anything would be appreciated! I'm so excited to take advantage of this 15-day promo period!

Hey @DaintyPrentiss
Welcome to the SC team!

Please note, your 15 day New tag, doesn't commence until you start your first live broadcast so take your time setting up your account, menus, etc. and make your profile look awesome!

I will PM you with some more info 😉

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.