AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 52577
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 52577

How much should I charge for a custom video and how do I send the custom video

I charge a base rate of $10/min plus extra for any special requests like outfit changes, fetishes, names, squirting, toys etc. etc. They are also responsible for purchasing anything extra I may need for the video on top of the video price.
I upload to Dropbox and send them a download link.

I charge a base rate of $10/min plus extra for any special requests like outfit changes, fetishes, names, squirting, toys etc. etc. They are also responsible for purchasing anything extra I may need for the video on top of the video price.
Ditto.

That but I use the free version of wetransfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.