AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
P.S. curious George runs right after the news hour now, I don't typically catch it. :lol:

What the hell dude! Triple posting is grounds to ban, or will give you lesions, or something awful.

Three cheers for mountain butt.​

camstory said:
And absolutely love, Doc Martin, will watch it still if I know it's on, and I never watch TV anymore.

I watched Doc Martin on hulu, but I had to find the last season somewhere else. They may have added it since then though.

Reactions: camstory
Daniixo said:
I unfortunatley dont watch any of the shows listed above lol however i am prtty upset that i cant watch dexter this season because i dont have showtime :'(
I don't have cable, I just can't justify the cost, but if there's a show I really want to watch, I look for a torrent. Almost everything is available on the web. :)

Between Netflix streaming and hulu I can watch about 95 percent of everything I want and don't have a cable bill anymore :)

With a little bit of jiggery-pokery, I was able to get the US version of Netflix on my PS3 (I live in England, yo). It's so great. There's shows on there that (criminally) don't air in the UK at all (some aren't even on DVD over here) and the stuff we do get, we tend to be a season behind so it's still quicker and easier to watch it on Netflix.
I'm too lazy to seek out torrents for the stuff I wanna watch, so Netflix is a godsend. Stuff like Louie, Parks and Recreation, Californication, Firefly, Workaholics... I doubt I ever would have watched if not for Netflix. And that would have been poopy. So yay for Netflix!
(I should note that I am in no way affiliated with Netflix :? )

Would someone tell me the name of the show I mentioned that I couldn't remember the name of? Also I love getting final jeopardy right. It's better when non of the contestants get it, but I'll take it however.

Holi canoli, I was actually harassed by a US model today. I was guilty of trying to make a goofball conversation instead of tipping her in the first two minutes. She actually went into the trouble of sending me a message to stay away, followed by an offline PM to condemn me for hiding my points. I feel scared :crybaby:

GingerOwnsChris said:
Holi canoli, I was actually harassed by a US model today. I was guilty of trying to make a goofball conversation instead of tipping her in the first two minutes. She actually went into the trouble of sending me a message to stay away, followed by an offline PM to condemn me for hiding my points. I feel scared :crybaby:

:snooty: the nerve of some prima donnas... how dare she. :woops: :lol: :lol:

this was actually yesterday's thought.....but i forgot about this thread :oops:
i've been at mfc for three years, and never gave a second thought to the whole "miss mfc" thing.....top models are of occasional and passing interest to me.
but that ho down between olivia and posie got my attention and held it....it was great entertainment :)

bob said:
i've been at mfc for three years, and never gave a second thought to the whole "miss mfc" thing.....top models are of occasional and passing interest to me.
but that ho down between olivia and posie got my attention and held it....it was great entertainment :)
Things get a bit interesting in and around the top20, especially in the last week/days of the month. It brings out both the best and the worst in models and members.

AmberCutie said:
Things get a bit interesting in and around the top20, especially in the last week/days of the month. It brings out both the best and the worst in models and members.

yeah...i noticed that :)
idiocy has its entertainment value too, tho....but in general, it was pretty classy...and frenetic :mrgreen:

Nordling said:
Daniixo said:
I unfortunatley dont watch any of the shows listed above lol however i am prtty upset that i cant watch dexter this season because i dont have showtime :'(
I don't have cable, I just can't justify the cost, but if there's a show I really want to watch, I look for a torrent. Almost everything is available on the web. :)

mhm i use sidereel :)

HeMan said:
Between Netflix streaming and hulu I can watch about 95 percent of everything I want and don't have a cable bill anymore :)

i have netflix too im currentlyl watching weeds, ugh fucking loveee that show !

bob said:

im a model but im a huge fan of posie hands down im so happy for her that she won shes beautiful!! although it was quite the battle but may the best man win, or should i say cam girl ;) :clap: posie! :h:

My daily thought today: I have spent ALL DAY running around with appointments. Literally. Kids have off school today and tomorrow but for some reason everyone wanted to do everything TODAY. Why is that?? Ugh.

Also, it's my son's 12th birthday today! W00t! :headbang:

StripperMILF4 said:
My daily thought today: I have spent ALL DAY running around with appointments. Literally. Kids have off school today and tomorrow but for some reason everyone wanted to do everything TODAY. Why is that?? Ugh.

happy birthday to your son! hope you guys have an awesome day :)

StripperMILF4 said:

Happy Birthday to your son!!! :eek:ccasion4:

Do you guys get a bunch of those school closings and early dismissals for Staff Development Day, Teacher's Planning Time, etc.? They have those AT LEAST once or twice a month. I feel sorry for the parents who have to keep telling their bosses "I need to leave work early on such and such date, because my son/daughter has another 1:00 dismissal from school." Even with an excellent work attendance record, my old boss would cop an attitude on the rare occasion that I had to leave work early for a child emergency.

:lol:

My son had this song stuck in his head when he got on the school bus, and started stomping to the beat, which was a distraction and getting on everyone's nerves. I told him we can dance/stomp to it at home...lol.

I didn't even know Bernie was dead, that sucks :(

This, however, is hilarious, esp if you've got kids or neice/nephews.

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
This, however, is hilarious, esp if you've got kids or neice/nephews.

"I haven't seen you since I was *holds up fingers* THIS many!"

:lol:

And I cracked up at Swiper shouting "I'm the map...I'm the map...I'm the MAAAAAP!!!" :mrgreen:

I gotta see if I can find some clips like that for Transformers.

Reactions: EmmaSage
The_Brown_Fox said:
Thanks! I'm about to watch it in a second. :thumbleft:

I died laughing at this Flinstones rap remix (explicit):
LOL that was great, Betty's part esp was perfect

Reactions: 1 person
Today it is chilly near me (high in the 50s F), but it's so lovely outside! Clear skies, bright sunlight, and leaves turning all colors. Yay for autumn!

spikyhaired said:
Today it is chilly near me (high in the 50s F), but it's so lovely outside! Clear skies, bright sunlight, and leaves turning all colors. Yay for autumn!
It looks a bit dreary here (read: lack of sunshine) but I love it! Starting to actually feel like October. No more heat waves for SoCal!!! I'm done with heat!

Reactions: abbeyrhode