AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh fuckin, fantastic!!!! I saw a thread up, op'ed by one of my bestest, most favorite, totally awesomeest, missing friends. I was sure it was an old thread, recycled from a month or two ago. But I was wrong,,, OP'ed just tonight!

Lilred was here, hope she sticks around for a day or two, or longer.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I'm sorry Amber. I didn't read the forum until late tonight, and you had to deal with curiousone making a new account.

On the plus side, it gave you a good reason to ban him instead of making him wait in the doghouse to show his true colors.

I love guildwars2.

I'm stuck in boarderlands. Not because I can't do the level I'm in. I'm in Jakob's Cove. This is zombie territory. I usually only get the chance to play late at night, and anything zombie after 2am is a BAD IDEA if I want to get to bed by 4am. Due to the nature of Jakob's cove, I've done everything I could do with only an hour or so of playtime, and will need a few hours of playtime to hash the rest of it out. Thus, I'm stuck waiting until a day when I can justify playing video games during the hours I would normally be camming.

I might give up on Jakob's cove until I have high enough guns that I can kill the zombies in one shot with a pistol.

Can I start a new tread of idiot face punching? Or is that still a no no? :shifty:

Almost no kids showed up this Halloween, not even all the ones who live in the neighborhood. They either found a neighborhood with less stairs to raid or are too spoiled to go out on a cold night. I fear I shall have to eat the over two and a half bags of mini Hershey bars I have left over all by myself. So annoying.

Shaun__ said:
Almost no kids showed up this Halloween, not even all the ones who live in the neighborhood. They either found a neighborhood with less stairs to raid or are too spoiled to go out on a cold night. I fear I shall have to eat the over two and a half bags of mini Hershey bars I have left over all by myself. So annoying.
In the 2 years I've lived in this house, we've never gotten trick or treaters even though there are kids who live in the buildings across from us. I bought candy anyways and I plan on eating it by myself. :shifty:

If you don't want to keep the candy, you could always look at donating it to a local rec center, school, church, etc. There's a community center down the street from us that takes any extra Halloween candy to give out to local kids, but I'm not sure of any other larger scale places that would accept stuff like that. Just a thought though. :)

blackxrose said:
Shaun__ said:
In the 2 years I've lived in this house, we've never gotten trick or treaters even though there are kids who live in the buildings across from us. I bought candy anyways and I plan on eating it by myself. :shifty:

If you don't want to keep the candy, you could always look at donating it to a local rec center, school, church, etc. There's a community center down the street from us that takes any extra Halloween candy to give out to local kids, but I'm not sure of any other larger scale places that would accept stuff like that. Just a thought though. :)

I always buy stuff I like, just in case.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Shaun__ said:
I fear I shall have to eat the over two and a half bags of mini Hershey bars I have left over all by myself.

I like the Hershey's with almonds. Don't eat them all at once, or you'll be in that bathroom all night. :lol:

I got a lot of mini Snickers (my son's allergic to peanuts).

Mirra said:
I'm going to the store after work today to see what candy they want to sell off cheap. >_>
One of my kids works at the local Grocery and gets a nice additional discount on whatever he buys. He's been tasked with the 50% markdown job today on the candy and other Hween crap. He txtd me that he's already set aside a nice supply of Reeces to bring home. :dance:

So my sis got me hooked on Chester's hot fries, which supposedly can only be found in North Carolina. She lived there for like 20 seconds, and that's where she found them. She ordered some online and gave me a bag of them. :)

Mirra said:
I'm going to the store after work today to see what candy they want to sell off cheap. >_>

Dollar Tree! I think they even have Now-and-Later candy (I love the apple, banana, and cherry flavors).

The_Brown_Fox said:
Mirra said:

Dollar Tree! I think they even have Now-and-Later candy (I love the apple, banana, and cherry flavors).
They do! I almost grabbed a bag while I was there but opted for some smarties instead.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't feel like making a trip to CVS and waiting in line to buy Claritin-D, so I'm just gonna take two of my son's Children's Claritin and hope that's good enough...lol. It says 'Adults and children 6 years and over' can take 2 tablets daily, so hey, why not? I'll go to CVS tomorrow...

My cable is out for the second time today. What a shitty day off. :angry4:

mynameisbob84 said:
See also...

:-D
WOW had a friend in grade school who used, "Son of a two balled birch", Haven't heard it before or since, but now know it wasn't just some crazy shit he made up, but some crazy shit someone else made up.

I talked to someone last night who I had seen here a few months ago. I asked how she was doing, and if she came here any more. She said she was OK, but no she liked it here at first, but then she got the feeling that ppl thought she was stupid, so it wasn't fun any more. I don't think she is as bright as the regular Models here. There used to be another Model here that was not the most intelligent, but posted with spirit, and many days made me smile with her exuberance. She doesn't post here any more ether. I know she sometimes felt as the Model I spoke with last night. I wonder if sometimes we think too much of our self. It is sad, I think, that there are some who come here and have fun, but end up going away bc they feel unwelcome.

I nominate MyNameIsBob84, for forum justice. And LadyLuna, for miss justice. They, more than anyone it seems are willing to defend the misunderstood, for no apparent reason other than it's the right thing to do. :clap:

I have not felt this good in a long time. ;) Everything's as it should be.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
That's interesting. Two of my 'not-very-important-I'm-just-making-chitchat' tweets got retweeted earlier by two different people who are strangers to me. Wow...somebody cares that much about what I'm eating and watching on t.v. that they went and retweeted it? Lol. Cool...next time I'm getting on cam, feel free to retweet that too. :-D

Reactions: camstory
I'm watching the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Robert goes out to a club with his work partner (a Black woman), and eventually starts "talking Black." :lol: It's, in my opinion, the best and funniest episode I've seen of this show.

Reactions: schlmoe
Meoff_69 said:
Hmmmm...why is the day after man-scaping....ALWAYS the itchiest? :whistle:
Just don't try man-scaping the back door. :shock: Everyone will think you have worms.

Reactions: Jolene and Meoff_69