AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
NikkiBlossom said:
Pants are evil... pants should be destroyed! Why do we even have to wear pants? They are constrictive and your legs can't breath. I feel like I'm still perrectly covered in my panties and this should be okay in public. VIVA LA PANTIES!!!!

drunk. :cool:
I feel the same my self Nikki.

NikkiBlossom said:
Pants are evil... pants should be destroyed! Why do we even have to wear pants? They are constrictive and your legs can't breath. I feel like I'm still perrectly covered in my panties and this should be okay in public. VIVA LA PANTIES!!!!

drunk. :cool:

I agree 100% with this. I feel this way about most clothes though. :)

Reactions: camstory
Nobody want to see me without pants, so I'll be keeping the khakis on. However, I do staunchly support the right of NikkiBlossom and Jillybean to go without, and even Cam, if he really wants to.

zippypinhead said:
Nobody want to see me without pants, so I'll be keeping the khakis on. However, I do staunchly support the right of NikkiBlossom and Jillybean to go without, and even Cam, if he really wants to.
:lol:

This is not exactly how it goes in my fantasy, but I am on top of Jordan. I think I will thank as many random JB post as I can find so she can be on top of me, but I'm a bit anxious about who will be behind me. ;) Sam

Attachments

• onJo.JPG
    onJo.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 255
I was clearing out some junk files in a document folder recently and came across this... source unknown.

Lessons of life...

I feared being alone until I
Learned to like myself.

I feared failure until I
Learned I only fail when I don't try.

I feared peoples opinions until I
Learned people will always have them.

I feared pain until I
Learned it is necessary for growth.

I feared the truth until I
Learned the ugliness of lies.

I feared ridicule until I
Learned how to laugh at myself.

I feared the future until I
Learned life just keeps getting better.

I feared the past until I
Learned it could no longer hurt me.

I feared change until I
Learned that even the most
Beautiful butterfly, has to undergo
A metamorphosis
Before it can fly.

It breaks my heart when I hear one of my friends thinks they are screwed up because they don't value the things in this world that everyone else seems to. It is all the more heart breaking when this is exactly what makes them so wonderful.

OMG! Throw Truck With Your Mind will exist as a video game! HOLY SHIT!

I just had a geek-gasm.

SQUEE!

Now to save up for one of those headsets...

I'm not sure what all that ^^^^^ means, but,
"I just had a geek-gasm.

SQUEE!"
will get a thank every time. ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
This succeeded.

camstory said:
This is not exactly how it goes in my fantasy, but I am on top of Jordan. I think I will thank as many random JB post as I can find so she can be on top of me, but I'm a bit anxious about who will be behind me. ;) Sam

Oh :oops: apparently I'm the bacon in the sammich.

Just because it's a bad idea, doesn't mean it won't be a good time.

emptiedglass said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Whoever invented computer viruses is a cunt and I hope they have chronic genital warts. Two fucking hours I just had to spend ridding my computer of "scareware" (and in truth, I don't even know if it's all gone) :(

I think they deserve far, far worse than that!
I agree, what's a few genital warts, they add a little character. :eek: :lol:

Reactions: emptiedglass

(btw- I believe computer viruses are a result of a selfish programmer getting bored, or deciding that he really hates that one guy, or deciding that he really hates humaity.)

LadyLuna said:

(btw- I believe computer viruses are a result of a selfish programmer getting bored, or deciding that he really hates that one guy, or deciding that he really hates humaity.)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: See the pattern? Thank You Miss Luna.

LadyLuna said:
i feel the same about the peple who do the windows updates.

also, i'm intoxicated. this matters little to you, but i'm also painting and it has been forever since i was able to actually fuck that blue bitch i call a muse and make something with her.

our baby may be ugly, but so is everyone elses.

I have to shower with regular bar soap for the next 2 weeks...well, the area where the tattoo is. Though I'll just use the bar soap everywhere else too...less complicated that way. Bar soap...BOOO. LOL.

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
lordmagellan said:
LadyLuna said:

also, i'm intoxicated. this matters little to you, but i'm also painting and it has been forever since i was able to actually fuck that blue bitch i call a muse and make something with her.

I want to thank you so bad, but I can't. I don't know why I can't, because I really want to.

I hope you'll forgive me.

lordmagellan said:
LadyLuna said:

WOW, you have a new, ugly, intoxicated,,, no wait the baby is not intoxicated, that's me. Well congratulations dude, way to procreate. :thumbleft:
Seriously very cool. no wonder you have not been here too much.

yummybrownfox said:
I have to shower with regular bar soap for the next 2 weeks...well, the area where the tattoo is. Though I'll just use the bar soap everywhere else too...less complicated that way. Bar soap...BOOO. LOL.
Dude, oatmeal soap! Seriously. That stuff is amazing. It's what I used with all my tattoos, what I use every day and what I use on my dogs. Non-scented, non-irritating and all that good stuff. :thumbleft:

Rose said:
yummybrownfox said:
Dude, oatmeal soap! Seriously. That stuff is amazing. It's what I used with all my tattoos, what I use every day and what I use on my dogs. Non-scented, non-irritating and all that good stuff. :thumbleft:

I do pretty much the same, only with homemade Lye soap. And no, it's not the harsh old stuff everyone thinks of. It's the modern method of weighing ingredients precisely, so the finished soap is very nice. Smooth, not harsh, no perfumes, or dyes. It's all I've been using for hand washing now for about 4 years. And it turns out to be much cheaper than store bought soaps.

camstory said:
lordmagellan said:
LadyLuna said:

WOW, you have a new, ugly, intoxicated,,, no wait the baby is not intoxicated, that's me. Well congratulations dude, way to procreate. :thumbleft:
Seriously very cool. no wonder you have not been here too much.
Well, a good deal of my absence has more to do with the aforementioned windows updating, than creativity. I've been trying to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. I've got it back up, but now have no cd/dvd drive, which sucks because I need to copy some music from cds I own. A minor inconvenience, but a pain in the ass is a pain in the ass.

But thank you all the same.

Time to get some sleep. Up early, (4 hours from now), and then try not to be nervous or stressed while preparing for my 1PM interview. First interview in many years. The key is to not appear too eager, always my down fall when chating up woman - wont work here ether. Just have to be me. It's in my signature. take what you need and throw away the rest....living in the moment, and always genuinely you, is to be happy, (and to own my reality.)

camstory said:
Time to get some sleep. Up early, (4 hours from now), and then try not to be nervous or stressed while preparing for my 1PM interview. First interview in many years. The key is to not appear too eager, always my down fall when chating up woman - wont work here ether. Just have to be me. It's in my signature. take what you need and throw away the rest....living in the moment, and always genuinely you, is to be happy, (and to own my reality.)
Good luck, man!

lordmagellan said:
Well, a good deal of my absence has more to do with the aforementioned windows updating, than creativity. I've been trying to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it. I've got it back up, but now have no cd/dvd drive, which sucks because I need to copy some music from cds I own. A minor inconvenience, but a pain in the ass is a pain in the ass.

But thank you all the same.
Congrats on the munchin!

They say that weird squishy alien look goes away after the first month or two, but I'll get to find out for myself before too long. Let me know if they're all lying! :lol: