AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AdmnMatt said:
This forum is awesome, big thanks to Amber for putting in the effort of setting it up.
No idea why I didn't join earlier, I'd read some threads before but never followed through.

This has most likely been my most productive thought of the day, it was a good day.
I really wish that was your portrait in your avatar. I think Douglas Reynholm was one of my favorite characters. Well, obviously disregarding Moss. :)

Jillybean said:
I really wish that was your portrait in your avatar. I think Douglas Reynholm was one of my favorite characters. Well, obviously disregarding Moss. :)

Richmond's out of his room, he shouldn't be out of his room.

I love that show too.

Sometimes you have to shut up and ride the pig.

MeZ0O8m.jpg

It's Sunday. There are things I should be doing to prepare for the week...

But I don't wanna!!! :crybaby:

:lol:

Have you ever used your webcam video screen as a mirror? LOL. I felt this burning pain on my forehead, and I looked in my AdultWork webcam screen and saw that I had somehow scraped my forehead and tore some skin. Ouch!

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
Have you ever used your webcam video screen as a mirror? LOL. I felt this burning pain on my forehead, and I looked in my AdultWork webcam screen and saw that I had somehow scraped my forehead and tore some skin. Ouch!
Ha! I saw a model do that to apply makeup earlier. lol

Happy April Fools Day! :lol:

I'm cracking up at the 'Hookup with horny grannies in your area!' banner on the left hand side. LMFAO!

Like Mom's Spaghetti has invaded any paragraph longer than a few words it seems. It makes The Word Game thread, with it's one word reply's, the only bastion of sanity left on the forum! :lol:

I am laughing so hard right now. Looked at my post in another thread after I submitted it and the random avatar just clicked SO damn well. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_1_2013 , 2_25_39 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 4_1_2013 , 2_25_39 PM.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 44
JerryBoBerry said:
I am laughing so hard right now. Looked at my post in another thread after I submitted it and the random avatar just clicked SO damn well. :lol:

I think they're my favorite part of the whole bit

It took a couple times thanking posts and seeing the refresh for me to realize that the avatars keep changing. x.x

Happy April Fools Day!

(And thank you for the laugh Jawbs!)

AdmnMatt said:
Initially when I first saw the site, I thought it was legitimate, as I'm 40+ hours ahead of the US, and Aprils fools day is over here. Well played Jawbs!
Forty whole hours ahead of the US, huh?

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Evvie said:
AdmnMatt said:
Initially when I first saw the site, I thought it was legitimate, as I'm 40+ hours ahead of the US, and Aprils fools day is over here. Well played Jawbs!
Forty whole hours ahead of the US, huh?
Maybe he's on a secret moon base we don't know about?