AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AlexLady said:
I feel bad for not being worried and panicked as I took my roommate to the hospital; but at the same time it's nice to be calm when it's needed.

Also my ass is bigger. I did a shitton of exercising the last three weeks and I feel like my ass will burst out of my pants if I flex.
the thought of Alex flexxing her new big strong booty muscles made this otherwise shitty day a whole lot better.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
AlexLady said:
I feel bad for not being worried and panicked as I took my roommate to the hospital; but at the same time it's nice to be calm when it's needed.

Also my ass is bigger. I did a shitton of exercising the last three weeks and I feel like my ass will burst out of my pants if I flex.

I hope your roommate recovers soon. How long will they be in the hospital?

Grats on your nice booty, but it was nice before too =)

Who is that random guy sleeping on my couch.....and why do I not have any more vodka.......these questions and many others, probably never to be answered.

galactic6 said:
It doesn't matter that the rain spoiled the plan to bum around town because there's plenty of bacon, eggs, and cheese. And Bloody Mary's made with gin.

Just had to say the G word, didn't ya?

Still feenin for some alkky. :(

Alura69 said:
im waay hormonal today...also perved both frankie and amber :) from my basic name. lookin to upgrade hopefully soon so i can pm its me lol

amber and her dat tip was cute and sexy :mrgreen:
and frankie and her biteable bottom lip :twisted:

frankie pays as much attention to basics as members if not more.
not been in ambers room enough to know what she does :D

RufffRider said:
Alura69 said:
im waay hormonal today...also perved both frankie and amber :) from my basic name. lookin to upgrade hopefully soon so i can pm its me lol

amber and her dat tip was cute and sexy :mrgreen:
and frankie and her biteable bottom lip :twisted:

frankie pays as much attention to basics as members if not more.
not been in ambers room enough to know what she does :D

Basics get muted in Amber's room since enough of them act stupid to ruin it for all of them.

Considering going to live with the Amish since more and more people are creating drama on my social sites i frequent -.-

your grandmother shouldn't care who your friends are, your best/f from HS who decided to get knocked up at 16 & you almost took numerous beating for shouldn't take their rage out on you, and models need to leave other models alone on twitter unless it's nice and so fourth...must be something in the water.

this can also be put into the "What makes you rage" thread

ugh!

I'm with LaLa on this one. People seems to be feeding off drama more and more. It's annoying for a person who doesn't crave that sort of attention. But I guess some people would rather have negative attention than none at all.

Hooray for the rope harness!

That was a fun show yesterday.

I eat more than most "over weight" people I know. Life ain't fair. I am proof. Someday it'll catch up to me, but not today.

EDIT: Also, Amber's body is proof life is sometimes very awesome to observe. By life I mean Amber's ass. >_>

Someone said that in my room yesterday MzMarche, when I was coating myself in custard. I don't really understand what it means.

Daily thought : I am stupidly horny and feel sorry for whoever ends up in my bed when my uterus is better.

LilyPink said:
Someone said that in my room yesterday MzMarche, when I was coating myself in custard. I don't really understand what it means.

Well whoever that person was, they're damaged. Who can resist custard covered boobies? Not I...

But no, my thought was referring to the hour of near dead silence in my room. Was awkward as hell. Definitely not the blast I usually have when online.

I hope LaLaLand had her expected dream. ;)

I'm glad I got off MFC slightly earlier last night, it stopped my epic MFC dreaming. I only wokeup once to check that I wasn't sending a live feed in my sleep. :)

The long day ahead of me will seem less daunting once I actually begin it. Still trying to wake up.

LilyPink said:
I hope LaLaLand had her expected dream. ;)

I'm glad I got off MFC slightly earlier last night, it stopped my epic MFC dreaming. I only wokeup once to check that I wasn't sending a live feed in my sleep. :)

I have the same issue! I thought I was the only one, hah. Dreaming that the cam is on you even while you're trying to sleep. Farking creeeeepy.