AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
One small benefit to having divorced parents is that they have no qualms about passing fine china dinner sets they got for their wedding down to you, despite knowing it's as good as signing the set's death warrant.

Rose said:
WHY ARE THERE NO 7/11S NEAR ME?!?!?! THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANKIND! I MUST HAVE SLURPEES!!!!!!!!!!!

The cherry flavored Icee at Burger King and at local movie theaters are even better than 7-11 slurpees, in my opinion. :)

yummybrownfox said:
Rose said:
WHY ARE THERE NO 7/11S NEAR ME?!?!?! THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANKIND! I MUST HAVE SLURPEES!!!!!!!!!!!

The cherry flavored Icee at Burger King and at local movie theaters are even better than 7-11 slurpees, in my opinion. :)
I love the original Icee icees and they have them at the Daily's down the street from me. I may have to beg BJ to bring me home one, lol.

Rose said:
yummybrownfox said:
Rose said:

I love the original Icee icees and they have them at the Daily's down the street from me. I may have to beg BJ to bring me home one, lol.
My grocery store started carrying Icee flavored water enhacers (like Mio) in two flavors. They aren't bad, especially when i mix in some vodka.

That reminds me. I need to get another big bag of Jolly Ranchers candy. I'm almost out of my candied vodka. :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
yummybrownfox said:
Rose said:

My grocery store started carrying Icee flavored water enhacers (like Mio) in two flavors. They aren't bad, especially when i mix in some vodka.

That reminds me. I need to get another big bag of Jolly Ranchers candy. I'm almost out of my candied vodka. :think:
Mine has those too but I haven't tried them yet.

Ahh the joys of owning a half-grown bengal cat. I played 'fetch' with him using his favourite fuzzy white mouse for a good ten minutes before making my first coffee and sitting down to drink it. Only a few minutes later I feel a paw shove the fuzzy white mouse under my foot as I sit here browsing the forum, as if to say: "Fetch complete!"

I do not need to justify my use of the thank button...
I will not justify my use of the thank button...

Fuck it.

I thanked God's post because it amused me. Also, because I cannot apply my own makeup (except lipstick and mascara, which just looks silly without anything else), and cannot afford to hire someone to put makeup on me, and I'm jealous of those who can wear it on a regular basis. Thus, I highly appreciate anyone who appreciates girls not wearing makeup.

And before anyone says anything about it, yes, I've seen those magnifying makeup mirrors. All they do is make the fuzzy blobs bigger. I still have to be two inches away from the mirror to see anything in it. That's not even enough space for my HAND, let alone whatever implement I would be holding to apply the makeup.

LadyLuna said:

Fuck it.

I thanked God's post because it amused me. Also, because I cannot apply my own makeup (except lipstick and mascara, which just looks silly without anything else), and cannot afford to hire someone to put makeup on me, and I'm jealous of those who can wear it on a regular basis. Thus, I highly appreciate anyone who appreciates girls not wearing makeup.

And before anyone says anything about it, yes, I've seen those magnifying makeup mirrors. All they do is make the fuzzy blobs bigger. I still have to be two inches away from the mirror to see anything in it. That's not even enough space for my HAND, let alone whatever implement I would be holding to apply the makeup.
Who says you have to wear make up? I've worn it maybe 10 times in the last year. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Rose said:
LadyLuna said:

Fuck it.

Who says you have to wear make up? I've worn it maybe 10 times in the last year. :twocents-02cents:
Yeah, it's been a good year since I wore it too.

Wait, you didn't hear that. I wasn't here. :shifty:

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
LadyLuna said:

Fuck it.

Yeah, it's been a good year since I wore it too.

Wait, you didn't hear that. I wasn't here. :shifty:
No judgments here. BJ used to wear eyeliner sometimes to attract the ladies when he was in high school and my brother used to let me practice my make up skills on him when we were younger. :thumbleft:

Plus, I think any guy who has the balls to rock make up is sexy.

LadyLuna said:

Fuck it.

I mentioned you thanking his post but it was just meant as a joke, of course you don't need to justify your use of the thanks button - nor was I criticizing it. It really was just a joke. :twocents-02cents:

Rose, never said I had to wear it. But sometimes I want to. And I can't.

Jupiter551 said:
I mentioned you thanking his post but it was just meant as a joke, of course you don't need to justify your use of the thanks button - nor was I criticizing it. It really was just a joke. :twocents-02cents:

I knew that. Had to anyway. I'm the worst person about jokes. x.x

Evvie said:
I wonder where "open bobs" came from. Everyone says it but I wonder why. Was it like a famous screen cap or something? Did people used to say "open bobs" a lot? I have never had anyone say it to me in seriousness. Only other ladies who want me to send them boob pics. Which I do :D
Dammit. There's no wiki article on how open bobs started.

You failed me wiki, YOU FAILED ME!

JerryBoBerry said:
Evvie said:
I wonder where "open bobs" came from. Everyone says it but I wonder why. Was it like a famous screen cap or something? Did people used to say "open bobs" a lot? I have never had anyone say it to me in seriousness. Only other ladies who want me to send them boob pics. Which I do :D
Dammit. There's no wiki article on how open bobs started.

You failed me wiki, YOU FAILED ME!
It's simple actually, spend any reasonable amount of time in a room with guests and basics allowed to chat and you'd see very quickly how it came about.

Two factors.

a) Open as a translated synonym for 'show', 'remove', 'exhibit' - some program, probably google or something like it, mistranslates some foreign perving word or showing/exhibiting/presenting word as 'open', and incidentally also seems to mistranslate any kind of shirt, dress, blouse, jeans, skirt into any of the other article names, apparently arbitrarily.

b) Bobs, obviously, is the result of the occasional typo that most people make from time to time but particularly stands out because the person typing displays an outstanding negligence toward proofreading AND therefore neglects to go back and correct what is, by any estimation, an embarassing and simple mistake :D

Thus, once in a blue moon - or perhaps no more than a legend whispered in the lonely depths of a chatroom whose model has left for the night, the second-hand account of a friend, whose friend claims he once knew a man who made that ultimate combination of typo and engrish-fail; 'Open bobs'.

LadyLuna said:
Rose, never said I had to wear it. But sometimes I want to. And I can't.
For what it's worth, I'd do your make up for you. :) I've always been one to jump at girly stuff like make overs and sleep overs.

My sister and I still have sleep overs like we did when we were young enough to play with dolls. They usually involve make overs too. :shifty: :shhh:

Reactions: LadyLuna
In preparation for post-verdict Zimmerman riots may I suggest that any prospective looters/defenders keep the following in mind:

Looters:
*Do: Wear dark, loose, clothing and carry a large, strong bag

*Do Not: Attempt to defend yourself with your fists

*Pro-tip: While it would seem according to his earlier stance during the trial, the Zimthusiast should be expected in principle to agree that it would be perfectly acceptable for you, the attacker, to kill your opponent and call it self defense, be wary! Commonly, the opponent will defend themselves against the attacker, apparently changing their earlier stance as their own circumstances shift.

Defenders:

*Do: Keep a maximum of one (1) shotgun or rifle and one (1) sidearm

*Do Not: Shoot someone for either a) moving either in your direction, or b) moving in the opposite direction.

*Pro-tip: If someone has your VCR and is running down the street you can stop shooting; deadly intent has left the building and is fleeing on foot.

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
In preparation for post-verdict Zimmerman riots may I suggest that any prospective looters/defenders keep the following in mind:

Looters:
*Do: Wear dark, loose, clothing and carry a large, strong bag

*Do Not: Attempt to defend yourself with your fists

*Pro-tip: While it would seem according to his earlier stance during the trial, the Zimthusiast should be expected in principle to agree that it would be perfectly acceptable for you, the attacker, to kill your opponent and call it self defense, be wary! Commonly, the opponent will defend themselves against the attacker, apparently changing their earlier stance as their own circumstances shift.

Defenders:

*Do: Keep a maximum of one (1) shotgun or rifle and one (1) sidearm

*Do Not: Shoot someone for either a) moving either in your direction, or b) moving in the opposite direction.

*Pro-tip: If someone has your VCR and is running down the street you can stop shooting; deadly intent has left the building and is fleeing on foot.

Any more *pro-tips?

Leave him alone. He's been acting like a child for the last few days (remember the Nelson "HA HA" video clip?), and now he needs to pout like a child for a while.

I think all of the "Woohoo for George Zimmerman...justice served!" and "I am disgusted by this verdict!" posts should just go in the George Zimmerman thread. I know it does count as a 'daily thought', but with the way people on here like to go back and forth about it 'til they're blue in the face...it could ruin this usually very chill thread. :twocents-02cents:

My crockpot full of chili turned out really tasty. And so did the pot full of Ham and Bean soup I unexpectedly had to make at the same time.

Last night when I went to put some beans to soak overnight I had three bags with a little amount of beans in each. I thought I'd just use em up. They really swelled up to fill up a HUGE bowl. I didn't want to use all of them for chili so I had to toss half of them in a pan with some dried onions, carrots, celery and green peppers. Took a chunk of ham out of the freezer and tossed the cut up chunks in with some spices. SO GOOD.

So now I have a big pot of bean soup and a big crockpot of chili with beans all in the fridge. I'm going to be real popular in classes this week. :?