AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AmberCutie said:
How's this for a daily thought?

If there really was an actual person behind that spammy account, it is not a person that vibes well with this community.

Edit to add: I am also peeved that they never acknowledged the fact that this was their 3rd account, all by different names, to sign up and post here at ACF, and pretend like she was new. :roll:
Good. I did NOT like her.

Shoulda stayed outta my thread, bitch!
(I can get very west coast when I'm mad. My apologies haha)

PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
If there really was an actual person behind that spammy account, it is not a person that vibes well with this community.
She wasn't learning from any of you either. Seen her online recently and her cam was dark, no audio, ignoring her room, and arguing on the phone with someone. Could of just been bad timing I guess but why even log on if you're not ready to work?

She posted her Miss MFC record and she used to do great! I kinda wonder if she just... lost her entire brain.

SexyStephXS said:
PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:
She wasn't learning from any of you either. Seen her online recently and her cam was dark, no audio, ignoring her room, and arguing on the phone with someone. Could of just been bad timing I guess but why even log on if you're not ready to work?

She posted her Miss MFC record and she used to do great! I kinda wonder if she just... lost her entire brain.
You'd think someone that who has been on MFC for that long would be a bit... smarter, better?

SexyStephXS said:
PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:

It used to be a lot easier to be in the top 20/100/500 than it is now. Keep that in mind.

She also changed her MFC name and her Twitter name. This was after the ban here today and after I tweeted her telling her that she should use her cam name for her Twitter name. Selective listening, methinks. :think:

Not wishing to be mean, but between her ACF posting habits and what little I've seen of her in her room, I fear she may have some... issues. I think she's perfectly nice and I don't think she meant to annoy anyone, but maybe there's some kind of mental block that makes it difficult for her to do/say the right thing :twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:
Not wishing to be mean, but between her ACF posting habits and what little I've seen of her in her room, I fear she may have some... issues. I think she's perfectly nice and I don't think she meant to annoy anyone, but maybe there's some kind of mental block that makes it difficult for her to do/say the right thing :twocents-02cents:
I actually tried visiting her room under one of my other accounts on two separate occasions. The second time I ended up getting in an argument with her for the first time with ANY model, let alone one from here. I remember thinking with her attitude toward things it's no wonder she was complaining about her camscore and income. One of only a very few I've got on ignore on MFC. I didn't see any difference here in her posts.

AmberCutie said:
SexyStephXS said:
PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:

It used to be a lot easier to be in the top 20/100/500 than it is now. Keep that in mind.

She also changed her MFC name and her Twitter name. This was after the ban here today and after I tweeted her telling her that she should use her cam name for her Twitter name. Selective listening, methinks. :think:

It would seems she's gone entirely, MyCamgirl.net doesn't even list her old name let alone mention any new ones?

JerryBoBerry said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I actually tried visiting her room under one of my other accounts on two separate occasions. The second time I ended up getting in an argument with her for the first time with ANY model, let alone one from here. I remember thinking with her attitude toward things it's no wonder she was complaining about her camscore and income. One of only a very few I've got on ignore on MFC. I didn't see any difference here in her posts.
I too visited her room twice, for only a short time, (less than 10 min each i think).

The first time, I remember only that when I asked her if she minded if I included her in a "Who's On Cam Now" post @ACF, that she did not mind, and before I left the room she had answered someone in chat, who asked, "ACF?", and then added some very complimentary comments about the forum. (I tried to find them in my MFC archives, but they must go away when a Model is banned?)

The second time I remember only that she seemed detached from both the ppl in her chat,

and from herself even, if that makes any sense.

Almost as if the words that were coming out,

were driving through a thick fog,

and had become separated from her thoughts.

(Very much like someone high on heroin,

though she did not display any of the physical mannerisms other than the,

slow, careful, metered, speech.)

I think there may be more going on with her than just unattractive personality traits. Perhaps from that POV we can see her as less a villain than she might appear otherwise?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Oh almost forgot why I came to daily thoughts in the first place.

Why is incognitoman signed in uncloaked? It is like a ninja who whistles while he works. :think:

SexyStephXS said:
AmberCutie said:
SexyStephXS said:
PunkInDrublic said:
AmberCutie said:

It would seems she's gone entirely, MyCamgirl.net doesn't even list her old name let alone mention any new ones?

now (maybe it took a day to match with the name change) if you check MyCamGirl.net it now brings up her new name if you use her old name of lovelyleigha and she is active on MFC under her new name. she has changed her name at least 17 times

Kokoro said:
My new cover photo on Facebook
I'm seriously laughing at that one. Hilarious look on the dog. :lol:

Reactions: Kokoro
Bocefish said:
:roll: It will probably take Anthony Weiner getting caught fisting a dog in front of a kindergarten class before New Yorkers say "enough."
I would be very surprised if he becomes mayor of New York... or any other high office. They were ready to forgive him for his lapse of reason, but now...when we find he continued doing it AFTER being caught and losing his House seat, he's done. Stick a fork in him.

Of course you may be right. After all, look at David Vitter.

Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
:roll: It will probably take Anthony Weiner getting caught fisting a dog in front of a kindergarten class before New Yorkers say "enough."
I would be very surprised if he becomes mayor of New York... or any other high office. They were ready to forgive him for his lapse of reason, but now...when we find he continued doing it AFTER being caught and losing his House seat, he's done. Stick a fork in him.

If his wife is fine with it, why should we care?

Reactions: camstory
LadyLuna said:
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:

If his wife is fine with it, why should we care?
We shouldn't, if it did not effect his duty as a civil servant, but the very fact that most ppl would not have that same mind set is enough to have an effect on his duties if he did somehow get back into office. My objection to him running a city in which I lived would be different than most i think. I have no great moral issues w2ith him sending pics of his parts to random adult woman. (I think it is classless, but having a certain amount of class is not necessarily required to run a city well.) My objection would be that I don't want someone stupid enough to get caught a second time running anything to do with me.

In principle though, I agree with what you are saying. But in practice, (in this case anyway), it is not that simple i think.

Reactions: LadyLuna
My cat of 17 1/2 years died yesterday. My mom had to put him to sleep because he could no longer keep food down and was throwing up blood. He passed before they took the needle out of him. He had a good long life.

These are the only decent pictures of him I could find. They pretty much sum him up.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Attachments

• 307924_167399803399842_2146727131_n.jpg
    307924_167399803399842_2146727131_n.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 550328_167400016733154_1923041520_n.jpg
    550328_167400016733154_1923041520_n.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 581611_167399976733158_436374677_n.jpg
    581611_167399976733158_436374677_n.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 100
He was such a dork. He always used to sit in the bottom of the fridge if you opened it. He had been having problems for the past year and a half. Last time I saw him was Tuesday. He sat on my lap for the first time in ages and drooled when I pet him, just like he used to. I guess that was the final goodbye.

I can't stop laughing at what popped up on my Twitter timeline today. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(To give it a little context, LilyMarie was being pestered by a swarm of mosquitoes in her bedroom and EvePhoenix suggested getting rid of them using a vacuum).

Attachments

• 00000000000.JPG
    00000000000.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 79
I should have known better than to believe the tales of woe. Maybe some of it was true, but than again maybe not :icon-cry:

Cicadas are noisy.

I don't know why I never really thought to do this before, but after taking a shower and washing my hair I weighed myself to see how much more it would be with my hair wet. I weigh almost 15 lbs more with wet hair. O.O

Godiva420 said:
I don't know why I never really thought to do this before, but after taking a shower and washing my hair I weighed myself to see how much more it would be with my hair wet. I weigh almost 15 lbs more with wet hair. O.O
Same! It's why I walk as far around the scale as possible after a shower, lol.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Godiva420 said:
The ultimate survival skill. You can carry two days supply of water in your hair! You would do awesome in the desert. :lol:

I just got dirty looks from Chinese people.

Went to the Chinese buffet for lunch. On Sunday you pay extra because they put more seafood on the menu.
They had a pan of really thick and good looking baked salmon. I decided, screw it, I filled up the entire plate with just Salmon. Then I put one single string bean on top for garnish. Gotta make it pretty.

The whole time they were asking if I wanted drink refills, or they just passed by my table, the staff would give me dirty looks. Didn't care, it was good salmon. I couldn't finish the entire plate full though. I had to leave the bean. :lol: