AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ILikeUonTop said:
yummybrownfox said:
*I've been looking online for different opinions and reviews on iPhone vs. Android smartphones.

Me too. Are you leaning a certain direction yet?

Maybe iPhone, even though I've never dealt with an Apple product before. Even this laser tag game I considered getting for my son a while ago requires that you have an iPhone. I saw that tidbit of information and thought "Dammit!" :woops: LOL. Seems like everything's being made with the iPhone in mind. I'm about to head out to Target in a little bit to get this deluxe edition of Justin Timberlake's CD , but when I get home I'm gonna read up some more on this stuff and do some comparisons. I'm glad to be getting some replies in this thread.

Reactions: ILikeUonTop
Unless you really want the extra screen size of a Note, I would get a Nexus 4. It is not bleeding edge, but it is very cheap., and a good enough phone to use until The Next Big Leap Forward in phone technology. I am really happy with mine, and the lack of LTE isn't a big deal for me.

Too funny! I'm watching General Hospital, and this woman just told her evil, psycho mom that she named her baby boy 'Ben'. Her mom said "Ben?! That is no name for a baby! That is a name for a rat!"

kt3C3rX.gif

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
ILikeUonTop said:
yummybrownfox said:
*I've been looking online for different opinions and reviews on iPhone vs. Android smartphones.

Me too. Are you leaning a certain direction yet?

Maybe iPhone, even though I've never dealt with an Apple product before. Even this laser tag game I considered getting for my son a while ago requires that you have an iPhone. I saw that tidbit of information and thought "Dammit!" :woops: LOL. Seems like everything's being made with the iPhone in mind. I'm about to head out to Target in a little bit to get this deluxe edition of Justin Timberlake's CD , but when I get home I'm gonna read up some more on this stuff and do some comparisons. I'm glad to be getting some replies in this thread.

I don't know shit about phones, but just the fact that they have products and promotions etc that REQUIRE a brand can't make me get away from them fast enough. If I want monopoly I'll play a boardgame :thumbleft:

Reactions: LadyLuna
I found out tonight on cam that the clock on my computer was 2 hrs behind the time...I wonder for how long I've been running late for shifts. >.<

Reactions: Jupiter551
*SPOILER ALERT, I guess (if you haven't seen it but plan to)?*

It's funny how emotional I get at the end of Rocky Balboa (the 6th one). Not necessarily crying...but just thinking "Awww!" :) The part where his adult son (who didn't want him fighting in the first place) is like "That was unbelievable...that's the greatest thing I've ever seen." And even Rocky's opponent is giving him props. Then as Rocky is about to exit the arena, his loved ones make him turn back around to face his fans and wave at them one last time. And then in the next scene he visits Adrian's grave and says "Yo, Adrian...we did it."

No, I'm not PMSing...lol. I just think it's sweet.

Had a football (soccer, to the US readers) match after work tonight, and I'm responsible for one of my opponents going away in an ambulance. 50/50 challenge, and I went straight through them whilst winning the ball. Looking like a leg break.

Horrifies me as it's just a friendly game, but he did something I didn't expect him to do.

Why is it there are no words in the English language that can be transposed from the word transpose? :think:

I want to read the Breaking Bad thread, but I am still not even finished with season two. I never seem to be able to keep up with shows for some reason.

We just got to see my bio mom in person for the first time tonight. We ate at a place she frequents (drinks at) and she has no idea what I look like so we were kind of spying I guess. It was a bit weird but still cool to at least finally get to see her. Her hair is way too short.
:lol:

Well, "I used to think twerking was cool," Miley Cyrus explained during her monologue. "But now that white people are doing it, it seems kinda lame."

It is a very good day indeed when you learn that two innocent ppl in the wrong place at the wrong time were freed from injustices after what must have been a few frightening weeks, and that you will be going on the marrow to meet a man who has long fought against the great injustices of humanity and made the world a better place, - Jimmy Carter.

Reactions: Jupiter551
That awkward moment when you leave the grocery store, and you realize that the only items you bought were candy and razor blades... :oops:

Is there any limit to the amount of different cheeses that can successfully mixed in the formation of a grilled cheese sandwich without ruining the sandwich? Today's experiment included 8 types of cheese (provolone, cooper sharp, colby, monterey jack, mild cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, and romano). Granted most of these cheeses are fairly tame--but I already feel my refrigerator drawer is well on its way to cheese overload. Oh, and yeah--it was delicious. :dance:

Godiva420 said:
That awkward moment when you leave the grocery store, and you realize that the only items you bought were candy and razor blades... :oops:

Hey, you only landed on THREE of the Homeland Security watch lists! If you had wanted on ALL of them, you would have had to buy rat poison too.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
krukstyle said:
Is there any limit to the amount of different cheeses that can successfully mixed in the formation of a grilled cheese sandwich without ruining the sandwich?
:snooty:

I live in the Midwest, so I refuse to believe there is.

Made casserole for the husband.

Husband calls to say he's going out with the guys.

I decide to eat casserole by myself.

Casserole does a backflip off the oven grate when I open the oven door.

Dogs are now eating floor casserole. I'm drinking Jack Daniel's and eating potato chips. :-D Still a great day.

CharlotteLace said:
Made casserole for the husband.

Husband calls to say he's going out with the guys.

I decide to eat casserole by myself.

Casserole does a backflip off the oven grate when I open the oven door.

Dogs are now eating floor casserole. I'm drinking Jack Daniel's and eating potato chips. :-D Still a great day.
I'm sure it's a very tasty floor casserole. :lol:

Reactions: CharlotteLace
For the second time my computer has changed the featured time to 2 hrs previous from what it's supposed to be. I tend to check my computer the most when it comes to the time. Has anyone else had this problem? I have a feeling I logged in early on SM this morning, and logged off early as well. :/

Godiva420 said:
For the second time my computer has changed the featured time to 2 hrs previous from what it's supposed to be. I tend to check my computer the most when it comes to the time. Has anyone else had this problem? I have a feeling I logged in early on SM this morning, and logged off early as well. :/
Check on your time zone setting and make sure adjust to daylight savings time is checked.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_8_2013 , 4_44_46 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_8_2013 , 4_44_46 PM.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 38
JerryBoBerry said:
Godiva420 said:
Check on your time zone setting and make sure adjust to daylight savings time is checked.

I'm a derp I didn't change the timezone the first time, and it reset...thanks Jerry. :p

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
krukstyle said:
Is there any limit to the amount of different cheeses that can successfully mixed in the formation of a grilled cheese sandwich without ruining the sandwich? Today's experiment included 8 types of cheese (provolone, cooper sharp, colby, monterey jack, mild cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, and romano). Granted most of these cheeses are fairly tame--but I already feel my refrigerator drawer is well on its way to cheese overload. Oh, and yeah--it was delicious. :dance:

I do the same thing with Kraft Dinner. The cheese powder alone is not enough. I started adding my regular aged cheddar. Then I started putting parmesan in, then I got some smoked cheddar and the next time my age old weakness called upon me you can bet I tried it with smoked cheddar. Kraft dinner, that monkey on my back. So easy a 'meal'. >.> I try not to keep it in the house. <.<

And if I do eat it lately I try and throw vegetables in, broccoli being awesome, roasted cherry tomatoes being better. But really at what point does it stop being Kraft Dinner and start being Kraft Pasta Salad?

SeraTonix said:
I do the same thing with Kraft Dinner. The cheese powder alone is not enough. I started adding my regular aged cheddar. Then I started putting parmesan in, then I got some smoked cheddar and the next time my age old weakness called upon me you can bet I tried it with smoked cheddar. Kraft dinner, that monkey on my back. So easy a 'meal'. >.> I try not to keep it in the house. <.<

And if I do eat it lately I try and throw vegetables in, broccoli being awesome, roasted cherry tomatoes being better. But really at what point does it stop being Kraft Dinner and start being Kraft Pasta Salad?
Smoked Gouda mac n' Cheese. My fav.

Reactions: SinSeraTea