AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I need to stop trying to type clever things, since I know it will likely be misspelled anyway. I think I won't ask MyCamGirl to change this. This way, any members seeing it will be warned if/when they come to my room, and ask for pm...One day, I will learn how to English.

Attachments

• Missmycamgirl.jpg
    Missmycamgirl.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 251
Godiva420 said:
I need to stop trying to type clever things, since I know it will likely be misspelled anyway. I think I won't ask MyCamGirl to change this. This way, any members seeing it will be warned if/when they come to my room, and ask for pm...One day, I will learn how to English.
Having been in your room I thought it was on purpose.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
JerryBoBerry said:
Godiva420 said:

Yeah, I know ten languages, but my mother tongue (English, I swear)...that's the hard one. :p

Reactions: LadyLuna
Godiva420 said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Godiva420 said:

Yeah, I know ten languages, but my mother tongue (English, I swear)...that's the hard one. :p

Wow, ten? That's really cool. I love language learning (though not even close to so accomplished yet!); may I ask why/which languages?

TessaNorth said:
Godiva420 said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Godiva420 said:

Wow, ten? That's really cool. I love language learning (though not even close to so accomplished yet!); may I ask why/which languages?

I know English, German, French, Greek, Latin, Cairene, Lebanese, Arabic, and Japanese. I also know another that I don't mention on cam, because I will be using them for my job later.

Reactions: MyraNorth
That awkward moment when you have to call up a charity you just donated to, and tell them that no you don't want them charging your card monthly...clicking wrong buttons ftw!

Oh yeah, and did a shower show this morning where the soap was frozen in the bottle (too cold here). I'm so not starting this day off right. :p

Attachments

• DWB.jpg
    DWB.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 206
ThunderWeasel said:
FROZEN SOAP?? Oh god, I cannot conceive of such things! :shock:

I don't know how it happened either, but the bottle wouldn't let me squeeze it because of the soap too hard...so yeah I guess frozen.

Godiva420 said:
ThunderWeasel said:

I don't know how it happened either, but the bottle wouldn't let me squeeze it because of the soap too hard...so yeah I guess frozen.

Wouldn't let you squeeze it because it was too hard?

Can't say it... WON'T say it.... MUST NOT SAY IT.... mmmmmnnNNGGGGHHHHH...

..... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!! :icon-twisted:

:? .. dammit, now I feel dirty....

ThunderWeasel said:
Godiva420 said:
ThunderWeasel said:

Wouldn't let you squeeze it because it was too hard?

Can't say it... WON'T say it.... MUST NOT SAY IT.... mmmmmnnNNGGGGHHHHH...

..... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!! :icon-twisted:

:? .. dammit, now I feel dirty....

:console

*Edit: I had to squeeze it because it was really hard, and wanted to get the white creamy stuff inside all over me<---now THAT'S a what she said XD

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
I've lost my ability to sleep at reasonable times. One month now of randomly falling asleep mid afternoon then being awake most of the night. Probably doesn't help that my doctor is useless.

I'm tired of getting sick. :icon-cry:

Reactions: Kokoro
My friend got a flat while driving. She pulled over and a cop came up behind her. She said she had a flat tire. The cop said that he would help but they aren't allowed to help with that kind of stuff. Just down the road another woman was on the side of the road. He helped her. The only difference between my friend and the other woman? She was white.

Racism is bad in my area, especially among cops.

Another reason why I really dislike the 5-0.

I probably sound the most ungrateful person in the world right now. Just opened the Christmas gift from my mother.

I openly say to my family for Christmas and birthdays "Don't get me gift vouchers, I'd rather have cash" and "Don't get me clothes, I'm very fussy about where I shop". Probably came across as very selfish to find the gift I'd been given, after I made a lot of effort for their gift, was gift vouchers for a clothing shop where I hate everything they sell.

Misono said:
I probably sound the most ungrateful person in the world right now. Just opened the Christmas gift from my mother.

I openly say to my family for Christmas and birthdays "Don't get me gift vouchers, I'd rather have cash" and "Don't get me clothes, I'm very fussy about where I shop". Probably came across as very selfish to find the gift I'd been given, after I made a lot of effort for their gift, was gift vouchers for a clothing shop where I hate everything they sell.

Agreed, it's one thing if it's a place people know I go to, but when it's some random shop/restaurant...I'm like what if I hate that style of clothing/food? Idk, it just seems very rude to think that somehow it being a voucher makes it seem like they thought of it more than just giving cash (especially when obviously they didn't).

Godiva420 said:
Misono said:

Agreed, it's one thing if it's a place people know I go to, but when it's some random shop/restaurant...I'm like what if I hate that style of clothing/food? Idk, it just seems very rude to think that somehow it being a voucher makes it seem like they thought of it more than just giving cash (especially when obviously they didn't).

It's their way of saying 'don't spend it all on booze!'

I've noticed there's even less spam over christmas, the spammers are spending time with their families, those fucking pricks.

Jupiter551 said:
Godiva420 said:
Misono said:

It's their way of saying 'don't spend it all on booze!'

I've noticed there's even less spam over christmas, the spammers are spending time with their families, those fucking pricks.

If that was their thinking, they obviously wouldn't realise I'm practically teetotal! Bah humbug!

I just ordered a smartphone. I have actually never owned a cell phone. Amazon had the Samsung Galaxy S4 for .01 cent if I signed a 2 yr contract (which I did). What made me finally conform to the hive mind and get a smartphone? I wanted to snapchat with a MFC model. That sounds reasonable right? :lol:

Don't judge me.

Kunra9 said:
Ever write out a long post, only to get to the end, read it and tell yourself.. "Yeah nobody cares."

and delete it?

Yeah I just did that.

I was the one writing it and I realized I didn't even care lol

I used to do that on Reddit all the time.

Kunra9 said:
Ever write out a long post, only to get to the end, read it and tell yourself.. "Yeah nobody cares."

and delete it?

Yeah I just did that.

I just had a long reply all typed up to this; deleted it. ;)

CharlotteLace said:
Kunra9 said:

and delete it?

Yeah I just did that.

I used to do that on Reddit all the time.

I did it yesterday in other forum... It was a very technical post about 3D... Like 6 huge paragraphs...

It's 11:30pm. The apartment below me is having some party with godawful music. Needless to say, there's more of them than me, so I've just left a passive aggressive note on the communal door to the car park praising them on their great stereo, and asking for an invite to come around and listen to it sometime when I don't have work the following day.

I noted also I enjoyed the song that went "Dum de dum dum dum" ad finitium, before explaining that is Latin for "to infinity". I then linked that statement to Buzz Lightyear, as I thought that would enable them to understand the meaning.

Misono said:
It's 11:30pm. The apartment below me is having some party with godawful music. Needless to say, there's more of them than me, so I've just left a passive aggressive note on the communal door to the car park praising them on their great stereo, and asking for an invite to come around and listen to it sometime when I don't have work the following day.

I noted also I enjoyed the song that went "Dum de dum dum dum" ad finitium, before explaining that is Latin for "to infinity". I then linked that statement to Buzz Lightyear, as I thought that would enable them to understand the meaning.
Had a neighbor that use to do this. Asked him one time to lower it after it got late and he got rude. Next party I turned all 4 tower speakers toward his apartment. Put on Kodo (japanese drum band), adjusted the bass all the way up on the graphic equalizer. Cranked the volume up with one song on repeat and left for a half hour. When i came back the party was over. He never did it again. Turns out his sound system couldn't drown out the constant THUMP THUMP THUMP being generated on his walls.

JerryBoBerry said:
Misono said:

Had a neighbor that use to do this. Asked him one time to lower it after it got late and he got rude. Next party I turned all 4 tower speakers toward his apartment. Put on Kodo (japanese drum band), adjusted the bass all the way up on the graphic equalizer. Cranked the volume up with one song on repeat and left for a half hour. When i came back the party was over. He never did it again. Turns out his sound system couldn't drown out the constant THUMP THUMP THUMP being generated on his walls.

I'm all for parties, but this guy has the worst taste in music ever. One Direction would be an improvement.

I'll just arrange for them to be evicted or something. Joys of having influence in the local area.