AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Fell asleep watching Cosmos with Neil DegrasseTyson. (#7 or 8 it has a scene of Neil sitting next to a campfire.) Dreamt we went camping and Neil tried to spoon me. Flattering, And I felt the sense of celebrity, but Ewww

ACFFAN69 said:
I feel like a dirty voyeuristic perv, but I've come to terms with that a long time ago...
Hope you don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
George Carlin has been dead for 7 years. This makes me sad. His death was the only celebrity death to ever hurt my heart.
There are so many things that I wish he could have been alive to see and verbally rip into. Snowden alone would've had him laughing and saying "I told you fuckers".

I know my sense of humour is terrible. I prefer to call it "refined".
Either way, I feel like the best jokes are the ones that no one but I laugh at.

Reactions: camstory
How did Hillary Clinton's personal email server come as a surprise? Did no one who received an email from her ever notice her email address?

There are some conversation I avoid or try to get away from after a couple posts. Mostly because I realize the main person I'd be commenting to probably doesn't have a basic clue. And it's too exasperating to think about how much I'd have to explain just to get them to understand how much they're wrong.

Happy St. Patrick´s Day ... to whom it may concern

Attachments

• Mrgreen.jpg
    Mrgreen.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 194
Those fake office rooms always amuse me. They always have other people in there who are supposedly oblivious to the naked woman right behind them. And if you watch the other people for a while it's obvious they are just faking doing work of some sort. They don't even look like real offices, just some random room they bought a bookshelf for to hold some empty file folders. And if you notice a couple models rooms have the exact same folders, like they bought them in bulk together to set up the fake offices.

What's really funny is the number of people that visit their rooms who actually believe it's real. :lol:

Hmm, looks like the really popular words are getting snapped up in January in recent years.

4veo9Gn.gif

Sevrin said:
Hmm, looks like the really popular words are getting snapped up in January in recent years.

There's only so many good words out there. You have to rake in those opportunities when you can!

Reactions: Lili Sparks
Bitches, you gota love em, but you don't have to keep em.

The current Euro/Dollar parity is killing it for me. I haven't been able to go to my fav rooms or buy some nice vids :angry4:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
eclipse76 said:
The current Euro/Dollar parity is killing it for me. I haven't been able to go to my fav rooms or buy some nice vids :angry4:

Ouch, man. Sorry. Never count out the buck.

zippypinhead said:
eclipse76 said:

Ouch, man. Sorry. Never count out the buck.

If it helps, could be worse! :-D

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_12_2015 , 3_39_34 PM.png
    Screenshot - 4_12_2015 , 3_39_34 PM.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot - 4_12_2015 , 3_39_40 PM.png
    Screenshot - 4_12_2015 , 3_39_40 PM.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 73
JerryBoBerry said:
If it helps, could be worse! :-D

The euro has weakened in a lot in the past 6 months, while the ruble has strengthened. There was a lot of money to be made buying rubles at their weakest.

eclipse76 said:
I know the feeling as a Canuck: 1 Canadian Dollar equals 0.80 US Dollar.
I basically remove any token discounts that higher token packages give then tack on a dollar or two.

ACFFAN69 said:
eclipse76 said:
I know the feeling as a Canuck: 1 Canadian Dollar equals 0.80 US Dollar.
I basically remove any token discounts that higher token packages give then tack on a dollar or two.

Ya but the flipside, being a canuck who gets paid in american, is super rad. :shifty: