AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Gets new follower on twitter.
Decides to look at new followers 25 tweets.

Oh Hella NO. Insta-block.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 6_24_2015 , 10_45_25 AM.png
    Screenshot - 6_24_2015 , 10_45_25 AM.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 27
Gets new follower on twitter.
Decides to look at new followers 25 tweets.

Oh Hella NO. Insta-block.
LoL.. I've been getting a rash of new acct girl followers that must be bot pimps. All they do is push other girls pics and say something like 'bone her' or 'I'd eat that all day' or whatever.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Today I learned sending used panties in the mail is illegal. This site leads me to learn strange things.

zzXdguT.jpg

This little piggy's got the right idea (it's been raining sooo much here, it's crazy). :)

I wish DC would stop making her look less and less like a harlequin.

ldDwFKZ.jpg

I wish DC would stop making her look less and less like a harlequin.

I might be wrong, but it looks like they want her and the Joker to both be very young and hip in the Suicide Squad movie. I am also worried her background might be lessened too, to avoid answering how someone so young graduated college and got a job at Arkham as a psychiatrist.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
LoL.. I've been getting a rash of new acct girl followers that must be bot pimps. All they do is push other girls pics and say something like 'bone her' or 'I'd eat that all day' or whatever.

Been getting that a lot, too.
If it's not a person I know from one of the sites I'm on, I block them. I'd set my Twitter to private if I wasn't always tweeting replies to camgirls who haven't followed me back yet.