AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Finally feeling comfortable in front of the camera online!

Next step....to be comfortable in front of the camera for videos!
It's nuts how different those feels are, huh?

Im working on some myself I have made some but been a lil shy about putting it out there but Ive gotten into the groove of it....P.S editing is a bitch!

It's nuts how different those feels are, huh?

its so weird because it's not hard for me to be sexual on cam, and its not hard for me to do nonsexual things in a video, but to do a planned timed sexual thing in a video for me = nearly impossible.

The few videos I've been able to make have been completely spur of the moment pressing record like 5 minutes after logging off or something. And then I eventually start to get annoyed by the quality and stop selling them. For me It just feels so forced and awkward looking. The only time I'm able to do anything offline on camera sexually and have it come halfway across as genuine is if I pretend I'm making it for someone I know well, sexually. That's also hard to tap into sometimes. And I don't feel the need to do that at all while broadcasting or in private shows. gahhh so weird.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Dude, being an adult is hard (paying bills and shit).

I've got all these childhood memories of playing Double Dutch jumprope outside with my friends...playing Gunsmoke and Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo system...watching the Janet Jackson 'Rhythm Nation' short movie on VHS over and over...Dad bringing home those Philly cheesesteaks...Grandmom and Pop-Pop taking me to Dairy Queen for ice cream...getting those silly chain letters from school classmates (telling you that you must copy the letter, or you'll have bad luck). Haha. Good times. :)

My neighbor was rushed away again in an ambulance tonight, a week before Christmas. He was born with malformations in his brain, and has strokes and massive nose bleeds. This poor kid is in the hospital an awful lot. He was just there around Halloween, and had to miss trick-or-treating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen
Now
A living organisms, wanes ailing
Wax the sickness, tag her terrafirma, or unhinged in self importance
Our earth...

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I woke up to a bit of a gloomy day today. My boy friend has been outa town for about 3 weeks now. I miss him tons. But I'm grateful for all the me time I've been getting. And also getting time to focus more on camming. Wish I wasn't such an introvert. Maybe I could be out making new friends but just haven't had the energy for that lately. Anyway despite the clouds its still been a good day. Happy Saturday!

When i first heard that there was such a thing as "Reddit addiction," i perused through the website to see what it was about. For the life of me, i don't understand how the appeal to Reddit reaches to the point of addiction.

If it exists, you can get addicted to it, and there will be someone willing to take your money to cure you of your addiction.

My boyfriends's ex girlfriend accidentally added me to a group text with her ex husband, who's she's trying to get back with. I keep trying to explain to her how to take me out of the group since their conversation is none of my bidness, but I just keep receiving naughty pics anyways. Convinced she wants a threesome, haha.

If I worked 8 hours a day 365 days a year I would still be well short of what I worked this year. If I had a wife or girlfriend they probably would have left me already.

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBelle and Gen
My boyfriends's ex girlfriend accidentally added me to a group text with her ex husband, who's she's trying to get back with. I keep trying to explain to her how to take me out of the group since their conversation is none of my bidness, but I just keep receiving naughty pics anyways. Convinced she wants a threesome, haha.
If we're talking iPhones here, you can leave the conversation yerself.

Reactions: KristinKervz
If it exists, you can get addicted to it, and there will be someone willing to take your money to cure you of your addiction.

That reminds me of my abnormal psych prof, who's a practising clinical psychologist, telling us if we ever got parents bringing in their kids for bedwetting, to take their money immediately because most kids would just grow out of it, lol. She was joking obviously but it did make me giggle.

Working as a respite worker, sometimes working with children all day makes you either take up drinking or never want to have children.

YESSS! Haha. I work in a childcare center (Christmas Eve is my last day though), and whoever put that coffee maker in the hallway definitely had the right idea!

Reactions: ernie619
I will try to have some, any, impact while I'm able in our desperate need to quickly veer from our set course. Though history's examples of widespread, rapid behavioral change are none, absent any, be they not proceeded by some cataclysmic or like event.

Some, little, devotion of time, in depth, to the collective general prognosis of the living space we share by any literate person, should sound piercing alarm. Haunting any further thought of the quality of future existence, that we fail to mute away.

There's a time, to visualize,
the horizon, of your existence.
In visualizing mine I see cataclysm beyond that will proceed catistrophic change unlike any history's known.

It falls to use to ignite the making of history. If we fail to do so, we extinguish the history of many yet unborn.

GPD:38 about 18 more than I'd like. Prolly can save a few each day being better @dish rinse.

And you?

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Just to highlight the card he had to read from. A bit confusing I think with the small font size. Probably didn't pull the card all the way out and just scanned it quickly. They should really have separating boxes for each of the three, and much bigger font for the winner.

HhyI3m2.jpg

Reactions: yummybrownfox

OMG, how embarrassing...both for Steve and for Miss Columbia! :(

I still think they did it on purpose to get people talking about their boring contest. With the internet I can personally go vote on several sites about how pretty people are and who has the best ideas to change the world.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
Is it too old to be breasfeeding if your kid is old enough to be using his own gift cards and having conversations with you about things?

Yes, somehow I surfed into the side of youtube that allows full on nudity and sex this morning. Always interesting there.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I had to log off cam early today because a cold has been kicking my ass. A couple of hours later, I receive a $10 CVS pharmacy gift card from a regular. This guy has certainly spent more money than that on me before and will continue to do so... but the thoughtfulness of this gesture in particular made my heart smile. :h:

Reactions: n_i_c_u and Gen
Is it too old to be breasfeeding if your kid is old enough to be using his own gift cards and having conversations with you about things?

Yes, somehow I surfed into the side of youtube that allows full on nudity and sex this morning. Always interesting there.

Haha. This just reminded me of that show The Slap (based on the novel) where the hippie mom was breastfeeding her 5-year old son Hugo, and the family members were looking at her like WTF.

I'll be busy watching a Dr Who marathon on BBC America all day and into tomorrow. whoohoo!