AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I was thinking.............

Attachments

• amber.jpg
    amber.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 399
For what it's worth, I approve the previous post.

No one had a thought yesterday? Odd.

A micro rant;

Why the hell do so many females think it's cool and unique to color or enlarge their font? I don't just mean on this forum, but every forum. It started happening about four or five years ago. Before then, people only colored their font to show different characters in a role play, quotes, or something, or because the forum's background was black.

It makes it look like you're nothing but an attention whore when you do it all the time, or even half the time. Save it for special posts, like when you're announcing that you have another hot chick with you on cam, or when it's your birthday. Other than that, it just makes you look desperate for the spotlight, especially in a thread that isn't all about you.

You can get defensive and/or get mad at me now :h:

AlexLady said:
A micro rant;

*snip*

Not getting mad at you because that would just be silly, but I still thought I'd give my two disagreeing cents.
I only have a problem with people fiddling with the font if it makes the posts harder to read or looks obtrusive. To me it just seems like another way to personalize your forum presence, in the same way as signatures and avatars - Which I also have a problem with if they are too large or flashy or someshit.

Still, I can understand your point.

AlexLady said:
people only colored their font [...] or because the forum's background was black.

Oh I see, so it's okay to treat the forum differently just because it's black, is that it??

ugh, sick day...

perfect for the little things. :p

AlexLady said:
A micro rant;

Why the hell do so many females think it's cool and unique to color or enlarge their font? I don't just mean on this forum, but every forum. It started happening about four or five years ago. Before then, people only colored their font to show different characters in a role play, quotes, or something, or because the forum's background was black.

It makes it look like you're nothing but an attention whore when you do it all the time, or even half the time. Save it for special posts, like when you're announcing that you have another hot chick with you on cam, or when it's your birthday. Other than that, it just makes you look desperate for the spotlight, especially in a thread that isn't all about you.

I use it because I use this shade of green on every forum I post on. Generally its so when I speed skim thru topics I can ID my posts. I use larger font when I would generally get louder in real like, so when I would scream or yell, I make it huge and in caps. Not mad at ya Alex....its a difference of opinions ;) Plus, I prefer green font/ink no matter if its on the internet or IRL :D

Noticing changes in myself. The more trouble I have obtaining the things I want, the more I find myself becoming a real ass hole. Things I used to love, recently I dont want anymore, and worse yet things I have never wanted, like a woman in my life, I find myself wishing I had.

I'm not sure if I like these changes. I'm not sure if I like them at all.

I was about to post and QQ over that, but eh >_> I'm over it. I realized I'm not bad; just naughty XD

Jebbaz - give it time. I wasn't sure if I liked the changes I saw in myself either when I first started changing. Once the changes settle in and develop, you'll know. Even if you don't like them then, you can work on it.

What part of "I'm only one person" don't people get. Give me a freakin' chill for a while, guys (ladies) and just let the forum be what it is for a while. I'll sticky what I want to, lock what I want to, delete what I want to, approve when I want to on my own time. FFS.

Here's another thought: Try being more helpful to people here instead of jumping on them if they format something wrong or ask a duplicate question. Have some tact. All of this lame peacocking is putting more pressure on me to clean up messes. ENOUGH.

*sends hugs, thoughts of hello kitty, and positive vibes Amber's way*

Thank you Amber, for everything you do.

:h:

Jebbaz said:
How I've felt for the past few days. Not normal for me.

I never knew there was a video for that song! Thanks Jebby!!!!

*hugs and props to Amber for all she does*

Maybe I've been extremely oblivious about the goings-on around these forums, and I do apologize.

If anyone has a line on which premium offered my video download links for sale/randomly spammed it in lounge this evening please do let me know. I am very much aware that this is always a potential problem and I deal with it calmly and accordingly on a weekly basis (DCMA notices, etc...) However this time the unusually high traffic to my paid DropBox account actually red-flagged me and my account has been suspended for three days.
And that, moreso than the par-for-the-course shenanigans, chaps my lady balls dudes, chaps 'em good eh.

I can't understand how some people are so stupid.....I'm just sayin'.....Lawd there be some dumb mothers out there.