AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oil Price Drops Below $100 a Barrel: Gas Continues to Go Up

gty_gas_prices_nt_110505_wg.jpg

Bend over economics!

$5 per Gallon I assume?

UK is average of 137.38p per litre of unleaded.
At 4.546 litres per gallon, that makes 624.52948p per gallon. That's £6.24 per gallon.
Currently we get $1.64 per £1
Which means our petrol costs $10.23 per gallon.

So cry the UK a fucking river over your petrol prices :lol: :lol: :lol:

(price in UK from http://www.petrolprices.com/ for averages, my local is 132p lowest, 145p highest - per litre).

Holy shit Boce, where is that?
Lowest here:
Reg - 3.79
Mid - 3.93
Prem - 4.05
So, I'm grateful to be living where I am compared to wherever that is. Haha.

Ours DROPPED to $4.08 today, was $4.19 all last week, for unleaded and I have to commute a total of 52 miles average a day for work.... bleh

Why does it seem like my college has fallen in love with the word "utilize"?

What the fuck is wrong with "use"?

I had a very bad dream that was a combination of falling asleep after camming with my dildos all over and a parental figure touching them by accident. I then woke up to hid all my dildos in the middle of my clothes basket before going back to sleep.

10 hours later I forgot about everything and while on cam I remembered I too was one of those girls with dildos and such... but where where those dildos and such.....

Cam nightmares are not fun... I need more glow in the dark stars!

Perhaps I should put on higher shoes to reach the ceiling... or put them on the walls instead....

Also that dude^^ Yeah him, his tattoo makes me think of my high school logo.... weird.... but a cool tat.

PlayfulDesire said:
I had a very bad dream that was a combination of falling asleep after camming with my dildos all over and a parental figure touching them by accident. I then woke up to hid all my dildos in the middle of my clothes basket before going back to sleep.

10 hours later I forgot about everything and while on cam I remembered I too was one of those girls with dildos and such... but where where those dildos and such.....

Cam nightmares are not fun... I need more glow in the dark stars!

Perhaps I should put on higher shoes to reach the ceiling... or put them on the walls instead....

Also that dude^^ Yeah him, his tattoo makes me think of my high school logo.... weird.... but a cool tat.

Somewhere is a store that will let you have a milk crate for free. If you only stand on them for a few minutes at a time, they'll last a year or three. If the store won't give you one, find out when they get their milk delivery and ask the milkman himself. That's how I got mine :p

All this year I've been bouncing between being totally elated & feeling like I've been treading water for years.. while the latter sucks, at least it keeps me moving forward & trying to do more stuff.

Doing 45mph on a bike in a hail storm SUCKS!

Just found out that there was a "glitch" in the time clock at work, and therefore I lost 6.5 hours that I can't prove....why do I have to prove it?! I was not a call off, and worked my scheduled shift!!! FUCKING HATE WORK!!! So now to rob a quickie mart so I can make my truck payment.... or get over drafted and more late fees, anyone spare $60? :woops:

Eva_ChangeN said:
Just found out that there was a "glitch" in the time clock at work, and therefore I lost 6.5 hours that I can't prove....why do I have to prove it?! I was not a call off, and worked my scheduled shift!!! FUCKING HATE WORK!!! So now to rob a quickie mart so I can make my truck payment.... or get over drafted and more late fees, anyone spare $60? :woops:

Give a call to the state department of labor, I'm sure they'd be interested to hear that.

bawksy said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

Give a call to the state department of labor, I'm sure they'd be interested to hear that.
Have to agree with Bawksy on this one, I am sure that they will get it settled one way or the other, and I am sure that the company will not be happy when you do. But then again, there are worse things that can happen, DOCUMENT everything that happens, any little snide remark, any comments regarding you and your work ethic, pay close attention to the other employees that may also be affected by this same "GLITCH" D.O.L. can be a hassle from all standpoints but they are there to help everyone whether they like it or not.

GreatDane said:
bawksy said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

Have to agree with Bawksy on this one, I am sure that they will get it settled one way or the other, and I am sure that the company will not be happy when you do. But then again, there are worse things that can happen, DOCUMENT everything that happens, any little snide remark, any comments regarding you and your work ethic, pay close attention to the other employees that may also be affected by this same "GLITCH" D.O.L. can be a hassle from all standpoints but they are there to help everyone whether they like it or not.

There is more than just that goin on that DOL and more will be hearing about, just trying to find elsewhere to work since I have already been told to quit rocking the boat, for reporting safety violations to corp. *sigh*

Step 1) Report violations to DOL
Step 2) Get fired in retaliation
Step 3) Sue their balls off
Step 4) ???
Step 5) Profit!

Attachments

• gnomes.png
    gnomes.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 78
bawksy said:
Step 1) Report violations to DOL
Step 2) Get fired in retaliation
Step 3) Sue their balls off
Step 4) ???
Step 5) Profit!

LOL I am getting all my ducks in a row, I am on a PIP for a machine malfunctioning and they said that the malfunction didn't have anything to do with the issue....so um yeaaaa, just sitting back and lining up the duckies

Attachments

• ducksinarow.jpg
    ducksinarow.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 66
One of the few things I need to do to keep my sanity, and stop overextending myself to be so extremely helpful and hand-lending to other models, is to just depend on new models reading instructions correctly.

More than half of the MFC mails and forum PMs I get about model verification are related to models not reading what the requirements are and fulfilling their part. I normally reply individually to each and every message with instructions and links... but it drives me insane doing this multiple times a day...

From now on, if someone doesn't get it right, they will not get a reply, they will simply just have to figure out for themselves why they are not upgraded yet, and finish the process. I realize that may come off as abrasive or even negligent, but I honestly can't run myself into the ground to help out others as much as I have, people need to help themselves a bit, too.

Though you are an amazingly awesome hardworking girl...you are still just a girl. I've always wondered how you do it! Just keeping up with my MFC stuff as a model (vids... prizes...) get's overwhelming at times. So I :clap: you!
I can be your bodyguard!!! If people get too close I will elbow them while shouting "Get back!" For some reason I've always wanted to do that...

JoleneJolene said:
Though you are an amazingly awesome hardworking girl...you are still just a girl. I've always wondered how you do it! Just keeping up with my MFC stuff as a model (vids... prizes...) get's overwhelming at times. So I :clap: you!
I can be your bodyguard!!! If people get too close I will elbow them while shouting "Get back!" For some reason I've always wanted to do that...
:love5: :love4:

I'd like to spend more time focusing on replying to member's MFC mails or sending messages to my generous friends instead of spending SO much time replying with repeated instructions to other girlies. :)

PS your "I can be your bodyguard" reminded me of this. :)