AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Bocefish said:
I get creepy-chills every time a space shuttle launches and the last one just lifted off. History in the making. I wonder what it feels like to be going 3800 miles per hour.

I watched it go up yesterday here, used to live a few miles from the launch site too when I was younger. My Ex worked for the AF and helped out NASA all the time since it was his area of "expertise" of sorts in his department. It's so amazing to watch them from a few miles away, I took over 1000 pics a few years ago of one launch and you could actually see the details of the shuttle, etc. I'm pretty heartbroken that it's sort of "over" now. :(

lordmagellan said:
The wife has Us magazine in the bathroom. Apparently, Martha Stewart likes rap and loves Eminem. Who knew?

Finger sandwiches = Knuckle sandwiches.
Parsley and Thyme = Herb N Rhymes.

Gives a new spin on her, eh? :think:

ScarletVixen said:
Bocefish said:
I get creepy-chills every time a space shuttle launches and the last one just lifted off. History in the making. I wonder what it feels like to be going 3800 miles per hour.

I watched it go up yesterday here, used to live a few miles from the launch site too when I was younger. My Ex worked for the AF and helped out NASA all the time since it was his area of "expertise" of sorts in his department. It's so amazing to watch them from a few miles away, I took over 1000 pics a few years ago of one launch and you could actually see the details of the shuttle, etc. I'm pretty heartbroken that it's sort of "over" now. :(
Its a shame it stopps. All the money down the drain of the greedy banks would be better spent on mankinds dream of the future.

Traditio said:
ScarletVixen said:
Bocefish said:

Its a shame it stopps. All the money down the drain of the greedy banks would be better spent on mankinds dream of the future.
Space exploration will not stop, just the space shuttle program is, NASA is still continuing, I'll have to find that article again, they are still going to be doing more, just changing the program a little.

So, I am on the verge of being fired at work cause a douchebag manager finally found a way to get me in trouble that I can not prove is wrong and have her void it (so far, disproved 11 write ups) I am looking into a lawyer for harassment and defamation. I found this out on Friday, THEN I find out, that another $82 was taken out of my pank account for a processing fee for paying my taxes....FML!!! I have no air conditioning in my house, its supposed to be 99 degrees with heat index of 107...and no gas to get to the stores or anywhere to cool off. I just want to give the fuck up, I really don't know what I did to deserve this kinda crap. I work my ass offf, try to take care of my daughter and THIS is what I get for my hard work? We have been recycling cans and metal we find in the alleys to have gas $ to get to work. My hours were cut to nothing (literally 9 hours this week) Thanks to that same manager. I have been trying to be positive for my family....but how do I keep moving forward? No tips have come in the last few times on cam, no help from the city, churches are out of aid. Neighbors are in similar boats....no help on my ChipIns, I just dont know what to do....except cry. Maybe I need to get on cam crying and begging. Thanks for listening yall....if ya wanna help, I would be very grateful, PM me....thanks.

I saw my mental health VA physician today and she had the balls to gripe that somebody over booked her schedule... but the other vet never showed. She told me she had to stay an extra 45 minutes yesterday because of her incompetent scheduler. Fuck yeah! :dance:

I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things, but Han in that pic looks like the lead character from Firefly (one of my favorite prematurely cancelled shows).

Felicity said:
I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things, but Han in that pic looks like the lead character from Firefly (one of my favorite prematurely cancelled shows).

slowclap.gif

I'm crazy busy on my day job and by the time I get home I'm too tired to go on cam. It's all for a good reason (OMG We're opening a restaurant AGAIN but this time on the best part of town!!!!) but I'm exhausted and achey all over. On the plus side I must be losing weight from all the walking/sweating or at least my ass feels firmer.

Despite being in the fog too much (the wonders of home working - you can do that in your semi-birthday suit but it needs to be done) I was getting tired of MFC in general.

Then I found JoleneJolene room and now it is like friday every day. Good regulars and good playlist. Thanks.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Damn it's hot! When I got up this morning (7AM), it was foggy, 85 degrees with a dew point of 79! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dew_point). Right now, the heat index is 107. It's been like this for 3 days, and expected to last another 3-4 days...sucks! Just as a matter of perspective, the day-time highs are 10-15 degrees above normal, and the night-time lows are 25+ degrees above. When I took the dog out a bit ago, she took 3-4 steps and gave me a "do I have to go?" look.

Before anyone from AZ chimes in (Mikey, lol!), I spent most of my life in south Texas...been there, done that! I'll trade you 1 Houston summer for 5 AZ summers any day... :)

LacieLaPlante said:
This is my new friend:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't decide who's cuter! Hope you have a great time with your new friend. :)

LacieLaPlante said:
This is my new friend:

Dfrmnm.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG OMG!!!!!! soooooo cute

@Mr.Rodry YOU sir are too fucking awesome! Thank you!

Reactions: RedHerby1
i LOVE fried chicken. i think it has to be the meaning of life it makes me so happy. oh and my dog is super cute when she tries to play with "daddy" (my roommate). :) she just makes me want to cuddle her all day when i should be camming instead. lol

Firstly, I missed my favorite band performing 30 mins away for $10 admission tonight. So, FML.

ScarletVixen said:
^ The title seemed pretty self-explanatory to me...but thanks :mrgreen: :lol:
Well to be fair, the comedy isn't nude, it's not "live" in the way that "live television" such as your local news are "live" and in terms of how nude they get varies and they keep their nipples covered. So the title is pretty misleading. It is however sexy, funny and otherwise awesome.