AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Felicity said:
MrRodry said:
Sending good vibes and get well wishes to Aspen Rush. #PrayForAspen

What happened to Aspen Rush?

Man the UK riots sound crazy! I can't wait til I get cable tomorrow so I can finally watch the news! I heard 888 people have been arrested so far. Nuts!

Via Twitter I saw that Aspen Rush's last tweet on August 7th was "going out to the street racing, see you tomorrow." And then the next day Ariel Rebel tweeted that Aspen had been in an accident. She updated later that Aspen had stopped breathing and was "plugged into a machine."

As of today Aspen Rush is awake and back home making her recovery. Her latest tweet (as of an hour ago) is "the first tweet of my new life."

That's just what I got from Twitter lurking. I'm sure some of her fans have a more complete story. But it does sound like things are on the up and up.

Felicity said:
MrRodry said:
Sending good vibes and get well wishes to Aspen Rush. #PrayForAspen

What happened to Aspen Rush?

Man the UK riots sound crazy! I can't wait til I get cable tomorrow so I can finally watch the news! I heard 888 people have been arrested so far. Nuts!

She got on a car accident, then some breathing issues at the hospital, but she is already in her home recovering. Search on twitter the #PrayforAspen for more updates.

The UK "riots" sound crazy indeed, people were stealing Ipads, plasma TVs and burning down the wrong things - http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/infoc ... 716909.jpg - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lprx6 ... o1_500.jpg (from http://epic4chan.tumblr.com/) :-D

Yeah, so far 1009 people have been arrested in London alone. All I can hear right now are sirens and helicopters and speeding cars. Not as many as there have been, probably due to the fact it's quietened down a lot now thank goodness.

It's been a really scary few days though, especially the 2nd when they hit my home town of Enfield. My bus had to be diverted as I was coming home to avoid the violence a few meters where we were. So lucky that they didn't target the bus we were on, possibly because they saw kids in there (not mine, they were safe at my Mum's). As I was walking home I had to walk past a few groups of them. Laughing and boasting about what they'd done.

Next day they came back to loot and set alight the Sony Center near us. I wasn't there but I was told by neighbours that the smoke could be seen out of our window.

Anyways, it's over for now. I hope it stays quiet throughout the country now.

My thoughts go out to poor Aspen. If the news of her hospitalization is true then I really hope she gets well soon.

AmberCutie said:
The sudden influx of dipshits on all sources of my social networking lately has really got my blood pressure up. I'm sick of douche-twats and cunty-jab-wabbers.

Here are some pictures to cheer you up..

Attachments

• 836.jpg
    836.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 378
  • awww.jpg
    awww.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 378
  • tumblr_llvlkcAmCk1qbxtlwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_llvlkcAmCk1qbxtlwo1_500.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 378
I really had no idea how many adult male my little pony fans there were. They watch the show, collect the toys. I can't say much because I do the same with Transformers though, and might do the same with Thundercats, mostly for nostalgic reasons. But guys and mlp? It just seems little creepy to me, they consider themselves "bronies" .

nerdguy said:
I really had no idea how many adult male my little pony fans there were. They watch the show, collect the toys. I can't say much because I do the same with Transformers though, and might do the same with Thundercats, mostly for nostalgic reasons. But guys and mlp? It just seems little creepy to me, they consider themselves "bronies" .
Ever watch the show? It's quite awesome.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH BRONIES!
And Fluttershy is so boss :h: Wish she could have kept her sweet manvoice.

Sometimes I really wanna brag that I'm VIP... and then I remember that my VIP was gifted to me by Mikey...
Other times I really wanna start an anonymous, non-model account here on the forums... just so I can work on them little blue stars y'all acquire... I WANNA BE AWESOMESAUCE!

sxycherrypie said:
Wow just wow she made a 'joke' on killing black people and thought she was being funny wtf?She probably recieved tons of death threats in order to apologize. Jesus woman think before you talk!

I was half-expecting her to say "some of my best friends are black people".

schlmoe said:
sxycherrypie said:
Wow just wow she made a 'joke' on killing black people and thought she was being funny wtf?She probably recieved tons of death threats in order to apologize. Jesus woman think before you talk!

I was half-expecting her to say "some of my best friends are black people".
:lol: I know right? epic fail :lol:

Mikeythegeek said:
schlmoe said:
sxycherrypie said:

I was half-expecting her to say "some of my best friends were black people".
Fixed.
Literally laughed out loud on that one.

JoleneJolene said:
Sometimes I really wanna brag that I'm VIP... and then I remember that my VIP was gifted to me by Mikey...
Other times I really wanna start an anonymous, non-model account here on the forums... just so I can work on them little blue stars y'all acquire... I WANNA BE AWESOMESAUCE!
Even without those little blue stars. you will always be AWESOMESAUCE

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneJolene said:
Did I do that? I must have been drugged. :lol: :p

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Mikeythegeek said:
JoleneJolene said:
Did I do that? I must have been drugged. :lol: :p

Actually I remember now! You tipped for me to get a pic set! I did the V.I.P on my own. Still pretty cool though!

vacation in rainy weather is bad.
vacation in rainy weather with shitty internet is worse.
vacation in rainy weather with shitty internet and the beer is empty is worst.
thursday/friday i will be in france and wont even have shitty internet (and their beer sucks but the red vine is okay).... hope the weather gets better... :(

Things that I'm certain I'm not meant to see

- A check for $100,000 or more given to me

- The view from the top of Mount Everest, in person (for that matter, any tall mountain)

- 2 women having full on lesbian sex 5 feet in front of me (doesn't matter if they invite me to join or not)

- And Amber doing a show outside of her slut room or her bathroom :crybaby:

Mikeythegeek said:

- A check for $100,000 or more given to me

- The view from the top of Mount Everest, in person (for that matter, any tall mountain)

- 2 women having full on lesbian sex 5 feet in front of me (doesn't matter if they invite me to join or not)

Grilling and chilling, FTW! Sorry, Mikey didn't think to get a cap for you. I guess I got caught up in the "chilling" portion of the program.

Mikeythegeek said:

Hmm, that actually raises a question. Have you ever done a swimming pool show or something of the sort, Amber? I remember one time she was camming from her garage playing pool.

Walked a mile just now. Walked 1.3 miles earlier today. Think I have the perfect route since it's just about 1 mile exactly without crossing any through roads (just two dead ends) and sidewalk all the way. Two times around a day ought to do it.

We are getting so many more orange names here lately! :dance: :clap: :naughty:

end the vacation two days earlier because france wasn't as nice as we hoped.
we couldn't find a town that looked like nice enough for us to stay - so we drank a coffee in strasbourg and after that drove home...

Just posted a silly picture of myself in the duckface thread and it actually gave me a confidence boost. Being able to laugh at and with myself feels REALLY good. :) I'm glad that I don't take myself very seriously and that I can enjoy the fun, simple things life throws at me. Originally I just wanted to post the picture because it was silly, but I feel really good about myself now. :D Feel free to point and laugh at me now, just wanted to share my thoughts.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl