AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Once, many moons ago, I spent a new year's eve in a place where there was a civil war going on. Guns everywhere. When the clock stroke midnight the predictable happened all over the city, and yes, they do come down again, making little flops, ploinks, rattles and clangs on lawns, car roofs and rooftops.

A belated happy 4th, anyway 👋
You too.

Since 2013 there have been 25-30 homicides within a 2 mile radius of my house. No one in my neighborhood needs to hear more gunshots, for any reason. I guess that's just city life. 10 years and I'm still not used to it. My first month of living in the city, I saw someone stabbed in front of me, about 20 feet from my house, at 1pm on a sunny Saturday afternoon. My first week in this specific house, I had to help 5 immigrants who were being chased and shot at, in the middle of the day too.

I don't know if it's just my Britishness or what, but it seems particularly uncivilized to be trying to kill people during the day (I kind of mean that tongue in cheek). The level of violence here is shocking.

There's no point even calling the cops, they only come if a felony is in progress. You'll be lucky if you're still alive by the time they get there. They should hire psychics, to be taking the reports via oujii from ghosts.

It's so shocking to me to see these people in the media, calling the cops on folks for birdwatching, building extensions etc. If anyone tried to do that here, the 911 dispatch would literally laugh in their face, and hang up on them.

ETA; Anyways, I'm glad it finally got quiet again, that's all I could wish for.

ETA; Anyways, I'm glad it finally got quiet again, that's all I could wish for.
He finally spent all his ammunition? Good! Nothing like a lull in the shooting, or a ceasefire that's actually being honoured. There's no point in calling the police where I live right now either (I move around often), but then again there aren't any homicides or crime other than shoplifting. I'm not sure what would happen if someone fired a gun here right now, because it would be the same as asking "what would happen if the mayor turned out to actually be an alien from outer space?".

Here's to some continuous peace and quiet! 🍻

Reactions: MarieElise
Something possessed me to Google search Black tattooed female models, and this stunning woman caught my eye...

TATTOOED.jpg

I've stopped drinking beers and smoking cigarettes 22 days ago. I'm not fat, but I developed a noticable beer gut with the excessive calories I've been consuming over the years. I think it's referred to as 'skinny fat'. I decided to go to war on it! Not an easy feat at 43 yrs old as my metabolism is slowing down. To start with, I started intermittent fasting with a 4 hour eating window per day. I weighed 205 lbs which is fine for someone 6'4". Intermittent fasting (IF) with a 4 hour window is called 20:4. I switched to 23:1 a few days later and started going for 11 kilometre walks. I was eating about 2,500 Kcal per meal, skipping breakfast and dinner. Now I'm walking around 32 kilometres a day by walking to work and cut my calorie intake to 1,200 per meal. I've started doing chin ups at the park. Walking is my favourite. I go window shopping and walk through all the local parks in the sunshine. You get a fasting high when you're active. I can eat whatever I like in my hour window as long as it's within 1,200 Kcal. You can eat a lot of nice things in that budget. Today I has steak, sausage, fries, spinach and sweetcorn with two cans of coke. For dessert, 1lb of fresh black cherries.

That all came to 1,440 Kcal. My IOS Heath app states that I walked 30.5 KM so far today. I burn 100 Kcal per mile at my weight so I can deduct 1,900 Kcal from what I've eaten. There's also your BMR which is the calories you burn idle. Mine is 81 Kcal per hour, so I also deduct 1,296 Kcal. The result is -1,756.

It takes 3,500 Kcal to burn 1lb of fat, so -1,756 should mean I'm burning 228g of visceral fat a day. I also do press ups, sit ups and leg lifts throughout the day. This must account for the missing 225g I'm also losing daily.

I've dropped from 205 lbs to 183 lbs in 22 days, so that's 1lb a day. I started measuring my stomach with a tape measure recently. In 3 days I went from 40.4" to 39.6" so I know it's working.

You're days are numbered mr beer belly!

Today I has steak, sausage, fries, spinach and sweetcorn with two cans of coke. For dessert, 1lb of fresh black cherries.

That all came to 1,440 Kcal.
I'm excited that you're seeing results but this... doesn't sound right unless you're eating mouse-sized portions of each. Even 2 cans of coke is 280 calories alone. You fit in all the rest of that into another 1200 calories?

I ask because it's a common thing to not know how to measure actual calorie intake. It sounds like you've done the math on the cals in/cals out thing, so maybe I'm just completely off-base.

Thanks,

The 23:1 has suppressed my appetite, so I get filled up quickly. I don't feel hunger anymore. You're right about the small portions. I fried two 125g steaks but saved one for tomorrow.

Here's what I measured today.

2 cokes 280 Kcal.
125g of beef 250 Kcal
150g spinach 45 Kcal
450g fresh black cherries 215 Kcal
1 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying 124 Kcal
1 sausage 53 Kcal
100g Sweetcorn 86 Kcal
150g Deep fried French fries 468 Kcal

Total 1,521 Kcal

Thanks,

The 23:1 has suppressed my appetite, so I get filled up quickly. I don't feel hunger anymore. You're right about the small portions. I fried two 125g steaks but saved one for tomorrow.

Here's what I measured today.

2 cokes 280 Kcal.
125g of beef 250 Kcal
150g spinach 45 Kcal
450g fresh black cherries 215 Kcal
1 tbsp of vegetable oil for frying 124 Kcal
1 sausage 53 Kcal
100g Sweetcorn 86 Kcal
150g Deep fried French fries 468 Kcal

Total 1,521 Kcal

Are you practicing intermittent fasting as well? If not, look it up. For some like myself it works great :) .

Reactions: Chojin
Are you practicing intermittent fasting as well? If not, look it up. For some like myself it works great :) .
He mentioned that he is on both posts, hah.

I have had good luck w IF too. I find it kills my appetite and actually helps me enjoy food more. Because it helps me to relearn the difference between genuine hunger, and eating for boredom or stress calming reasons. Food is SO, SO much better, when you are genuinely hungry, vs the other reasons for eating :) I did 20:4 for a while, and although I felt a bit weak towards the end of the 20 (first week only) my body then adapted to it, and it became really easy.

ETA; I kinda like that it is just one small window because I find it easier to eat healthy that way, vs having to stay mindful of healthy eating through a whole 10 hour day or whatever. It's easier for planning purposes, I guess, is what I am trying to say.

I believe they did as characters on a variety show but not cameos in their actual shows. George Jefferson met both of them though.

I've never heard of that happening, but I'll look it up on YouTube, DailyMotion, and Google. :)

Does anyone else's heart stop for a moment whenever they see Betty's White's name (and her age beside her name) in a news headline?

Hope they check in soon.
All good. I wonder how much more that poor country can take. The 500,000 Syrian refugees in the tiny country, the widespread corruption and the economy collapsing, the riots, the pandemic, the constant strife with the neighbour to the south, the 10,000 UN troops in the south ... and now 1/3 of Beirut's metropolitan area devastated by an explosion.

If you have 1st world problems today, count yourself lucky.

Last edited:
Well... some interesting results in, from my newest twitter survey/ poll so far... :giggle:
(in case anyone needs a chuckle).

Attachments

• Funny.JPG
    Funny.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 19
Has anyone else tried vanilla orange coke? Soooooooooo good!!

ETA; I'm a die-hard pepsi girl myself, but this shit has me thinking... :)

In small doses it's good. I had a can of it when it first came out and thought it was good. Tried it again while watching a movie, nope... Now, Coke Zero + Cherry + Vanilla is a real thing. When I used to go to the movies a lot, I'd put just enough vanilla and cherry flavouring in to give it some taste, then fill it with coke zero.

• Helpful!
In small doses it's good. I had a can of it when it first came out and thought it was good. Tried it again while watching a movie, nope... Now, Coke Zero + Cherry + Vanilla is a real thing. When I used to go to the movies a lot, I'd put just enough vanilla and cherry flavouring in to give it some taste, then fill it with coke zero.
I agree. In very small doses (I wrote that before I bought a case of it, and now I am sick of it). Thank you, I will be trying that. Diet cherry pepsi is my fave, but I never thought to add vanilla. You rule F10! Great idea.